Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in Japan
Daikin website: www.daikin.com
"Ensuring innovation and reliable investment conditions: The next German government must make climate policy a top priority", 7 November 2017...
Author: The New York Times
"How the Chemical Industry Joined the Fight Against Climate Change", 16 October 2016
Author: Clean Energy Ministerial
"World’s Energy and Business Leaders Announce Actions to Accelerate Global Deployment of Technologies at Seventh Clean Energy Ministerial," 2 Jun 2016...
- Related stories: Business & state leaders discuss clean energy transition at 7th Clean Energy Ministerial
- Related companies: Apple Cummins Daikin Dentsu Facebook Google (part of Alphabet) Honeywell Ingersoll-Rand Interface LG Chem MGM Resorts Microsoft PG&E Royal Philips Electronics Samsung Schneider Electric Tetra Pak (part of Tetra Laval) Toronto-Dominion Bank Wells Fargo
Author: Corporate Knights & Innovest Strategic Value Advisors
The Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations: Acciona, Accor, Adidas, Advanced Micro Devices, Aeon, Air France-KLM, Alcoa, Amazon.com, Atlantia, Atlas Copco, BASF, Baxter International, BG Group, BHP Billiton, British Land, British Sky Broadcasting,...
- Related stories: 2009 list of Global 100 "Most Sustainable Corporations" issued
- Related companies: Acciona Accor adidas Advanced Micro Devices AEON Air France KLM Alcoa Amazon.com Atlantia Atlas Copco BASF Baxter International BG Group BHP Billiton British Land British Sky Broadcasting Cable and Wireless Cairn Energy Capita Centrica Coca-Cola Crédit Agricole Daikin Danone Dell Deutsche Boerse Dexus Diageo East Japan Railway Eastman Kodak EnCana Eni Ericsson FPL Group Fresenius Medical Care Geberit Genzyme GlaxoSmithKline Goldman Sachs H&M Hochtief Honda HP (Hewlett-Packard) Iberdrola Inditex Intel Kesko Kuraray L'Oreal Lafarge Land Securities Lend Lease London Stock Exchange Lonmin Michelin Mitsubishi Group Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Munich Re Neste Oil Nike Nokia Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Novozymes NTT Data NTT Docomo NYK Line PG&E Pinnacle West Capital Procter & Gamble Prologis Prudential plc Reed Elsevier Group Ricoh Roche Royal Bank of Canada Sainsbury Saint-Gobain Saipem (part of Eni) SAP SCA Scania Sekisui Chemical Sims Group Smith & Nephew Sompo Japan State Street Statoil Stora Enso Swiss Re Telus TNT (part of TPG) Toppan Printing Toronto-Dominion Bank Toyota TPG Transcanada Unilever United Technologies Vestas Wind Systems Walt Disney Wartsila Whitbread
Author: Innovest Strategic Value Advisors
The companies below are deemed to have the best developed abilities, relative to their industry peers, to manage environmental, social and governance risks, and to take advantage of new business opportunities in this area. [Global 100: ABN Amro,...
- Related stories: BusinessWeek survey of sustainability & the financial bottom line in major multinational firms: "Beyond the Green Corporation"
- Related companies: ABN Amro Accor Adecco adidas Advanced Micro Devices Agilent Technologies AIG Air France KLM Alcan (now Rio Tinto Alcan) Alcoa Atlas Copco BASF Baxter International British Airways British Land British Sky Broadcasting BT Cable and Wireless Centrica Coca-Cola Daikin Daiwa Securities Danone Denso Dexia Diageo East Japan Railway Eastman Kodak Enbridge Ferrovial FPL Group Fresenius Medical Care Gamesa General Electric Genzyme George Wimpey Goldman Sachs Google HBOS (part of Lloyds) Henkel Holmen HP (Hewlett-Packard) HSBC Iberdrola Inditex Indra ING Insurance Australia Group Intel Investa Property Group Johnson Matthey JPMorgan Chase Kesko Kingfisher Kuraray Lafarge Land Securities Marks & Spencer McDonald's Mitsubishi Group Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Morgan Stanley Neste Oil Nike Nintendo Nokia Nomura Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Novozymes NTT Docomo NYK Line Pearson Petrobras PetroChina Pinnacle West Capital Punto de Salud Ricoh Roche Royal Bank of Canada Royal Philips Electronics Sainsbury SAP SCA Scania Schlumberger Scottish and Southern Energy Severn Trent Shell Smith & Nephew Sony State Street Storebrand Sun Life Financial Swiss Re Toppan Printing Toyota Transcanada Unibail Unilever United Technologies Vestas Wind Systems Walt Disney Westpac Whitbread Yell Group
Author: Mark Belanger, Jon Franklin, Andrew Moschetti and Maya Sultan of F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business, Babson College [USA], and Walden Asset Management
The objective of this report is to add evidence to the case that Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) makes good business sense. The evidence provided is in the form of quotations from the leaders of today’s global business community. [statements on...
- Related companies: adidas Alcoa Allstate American Airlines Bank of America Baxter International BP Bristol-Myers Squibb Cisco Systems Coca-Cola Daikin Dell Dow Chemical DuPont Eastman Kodak EMC Entergy Exelon Ford Gap General Electric General Motors GlaxoSmithKline Hammerson HP (Hewlett-Packard) IBM International Paper Johnson & Johnson JPMorgan Chase Merck Microsoft Nike Office Depot PepsiCo Pfizer Pinnacle West Capital PPL Procter & Gamble RadioShack Raytheon Reebok (part of adidas) Sara Lee Sunoco Swiss Re Target Time Warner Unisys Whole Foods Market Xerox