Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in Germany
Daimler was known as DaimlerChrysler until October 2007.
Author: CSR News
"Corona-Krise: Weizsäcker dringt auf grünen Marshallplan", 18. April 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: COVID-19 (Coronavirus)-Ausbruch COVID-19 (Coronavirus)-Ausbruch: Regierungs- & Unternehmensreaktionen
- Related companies: Daimler
Germany: Carmakers to reopen plants as COVID-19 lockdown eases; additional health & safety measures planned
"German carmakers to resume production as lockdowns ease", 15 April 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak: Government & business response
- Related companies: BMW Daimler Volkswagen
Chile: Volkswagen and Daimler respond to supply chain concerns by launching study into sustainable lithium mining for electric vehicles
“Exclusive: Germany's Volkswagen and Daimler push for more 'sustainable' Chile lithium”, 11th February 2020...
Author: World Benchmarking Alliance
The Automotive Benchmark measures and ranks the world’s leading auto manufacturers. Will they meet the below 2°C warming limit goal set by the Paris Agreement? Are they doing what’s necessary to move to a low carbon economy?...
- Related stories: Latest news on COP25 climate discussions
- Related in-depth areas: Mitigation Responsible public policy
- Related companies: BMW Daimler Dongfeng Motor FAW Fiat Chrysler Ford Geely General Motors Honda Hyundai Motor (part of Hyundai Kia Motor) Mazda Mitsubishi Group Nissan PSA Peugeot-Citroën Renault Shanghai Automotive Industry Corporation (SAIC) Suzuki Tata Motors (part of Tata Group) Tesla Motors Toyota Volkswagen
Report raises concerns about potential complicity in corruption among companies buying cobalt from DRC
In 2019, Resource Matters published a report alleging that companies producing technology that requires cobalt (such as cell phones, cars, or others with rechargeable batteries) are unable to avoid the potential corruption in the DRC. The report links...
Commentary: Recognising corporate watchdogs as an integral part of ethical outsourcing could help improve current auditing system
Author: Peter Bengtsen, Le Monde diplomatique
"Mica mining, why watchdogs count", April 2019...
“Estudio Económico de América Latina y el Caribe 2019. El nuevo contexto financiero mundial: efectos y mecanismos de transmisión en la region” - julio 2019...
- Related companies: AG Power Airbus Allianz AXA Bank of America Bank of New York (part of BNY Mellon) BHP (formerly BHP Billiton) BlackRock BNY Mellon BOE Technology Boeing Capital Group Caterpillar Citigroup Coca-Cola Crédit Agricole Daimler Deutsche Bank Equinor (formerly Statoil) Fidelity Investments Gazprom Goldman Sachs HP (Hewlett-Packard) Huawei Technologies Johnson & Johnson JPMorgan Chase Komatsu Legal & General Investment Management Lockheed Martin Morgan Stanley Nestlé PDVSA (Petróleos de Venezuela) Pemex Petrobras Roche Samsung Siemens Vanguard VF Corp Volkswagen Volvo Group Wells Fargo