Headquarters in Japan
Daiwa Securities website: www.daiwa.co.jp
Author: Esther Vandenbroucke, IKV Pax Christi & Roos Boer, Netwerk Vlaanderen
This publication...presents...financial institutions’ investment in companies that develop or produce cluster munitions, on financial institutions disinvesting from producers of cluster munitions and on legislative measures to prohibit investment in...
- Related stories: Cluster Munition Coalition calls on govts to stop banks investing in companies producing cluster bombs
- Related in-depth areas: Finance
- Related companies: Aberdeen Asset Management Aerostar International (part of Raven Industries) Alliant Techsystems Allianz Allstate AMP Group ANZ Bank ASN Bank (part of SNS Reaal) AXA BAE Systems Bank of America Bank of New York (part of BNY Mellon) Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ (part of Mitsubishi UFJ) Barclays BlackRock BNP Paribas BNY Mellon Calyon (part of Crédit Agricole) Capital Group Citigroup Commerzbank Crédit Agricole Credit Suisse Daewoo Group Daiwa Securities Danske Bank DBS Bank Deutsche Bank Dexia Eaton Vance Fidelity Investments Folksam Fortis General Electric Goldman Sachs Groupe Banque Populaire Hanwha Henderson Global Investors (part of AMP Group) HSBC ING Intesa Sanpaolo Invesco JPMorgan Chase KBC Kookmin Bank L-3 Communications Legal & General Legg Mason Lloyds TSB Lockheed Martin Mellon Financial (part of BNY Mellon) Merrill Lynch (part of Bank of America) Mitsubishi Group Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Mizuho Bank (part of Mizuho Financial Group) Morgan Stanley Natixis Nordea Bank Northrop Grumman Old Mutual Oppenheimer & Co. PGGM Poongsan Principal Financial Prudential plc Rabobank Raven Industries Raytheon Regions Financial Rheinmetall Royal Bank of Scotland Russell Investments Scotiabank Shinhan Bank SNS Reaal Société Générale Standard Life State Street Storebrand Sumitomo Group Sumitomo Mitsui Banking (part of Sumitomo Group) SunTrust Banks T. Rowe Price Thales TIAA-CREF Triodos Bank UBS US Bancorp Vanguard Wachovia (part of Wells Fargo) Wells Fargo West LB Woori Bank (part of Woori Financial Group) Woori Financial Group
Author: Daiwa Securities
The Daiwa Securities Group Tsunami Reconstruction Fund was established to assist survivors of the major earthquake and resulting tsunami that struck Indonesia and other countries along the Indian Ocean on December 26, 2004. The fund will provide long...
Author: Innovest Strategic Value Advisors
The companies below are deemed to have the best developed abilities, relative to their industry peers, to manage environmental, social and governance risks, and to take advantage of new business opportunities in this area. [Global 100: ABN Amro,...
- Related stories: BusinessWeek survey of sustainability & the financial bottom line in major multinational firms: "Beyond the Green Corporation"
- Related companies: ABN Amro Accor Adecco adidas Advanced Micro Devices Agilent Technologies AIG Air France KLM Alcan (now Rio Tinto Alcan) Alcoa Atlas Copco BASF Baxter International British Airways British Land British Sky Broadcasting BT Cable and Wireless Centrica Coca-Cola Daikin Daiwa Securities Danone Denso Dexia Diageo East Japan Railway Eastman Kodak Enbridge Ferrovial FPL Group Fresenius Medical Care Gamesa General Electric Genzyme George Wimpey Goldman Sachs Google HBOS (part of Lloyds) Henkel Holmen HP (Hewlett-Packard) HSBC Iberdrola Inditex Indra ING Insurance Australia Group Intel Investa Property Group Johnson Matthey JPMorgan Chase Kesko Kingfisher Kuraray Lafarge Land Securities Marks & Spencer McDonald's Mitsubishi Group Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Morgan Stanley Neste Oil Nike Nintendo Nokia Nomura Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Novozymes NTT Docomo NYK Line Pearson Petrobras PetroChina Pinnacle West Capital Punto de Salud Ricoh Roche Royal Bank of Canada Royal Philips Electronics Sainsbury SAP SCA Scania Schlumberger Scottish and Southern Energy Severn Trent Shell Smith & Nephew Sony State Street Storebrand Sun Life Financial Swiss Re Toppan Printing Toyota Transcanada Unibail Unilever United Technologies Vestas Wind Systems Walt Disney Westpac Whitbread Yell Group
[PDF] full report: "Tomorrow’s Value - The Global Reporters 2006 Survey of Corporate Sustainability Reporting"
Author: SustainAbility, UNEP
[Top 50 reports: BT, Co-operative Financial Services, BP, Anglo Platinum, Rabobank, Unilever, MTR, Vodafone, Shell Group, Nike, Novo Nordisk, ABN AMRO Real, BHP Billiton, Philips, ABN AMRO, HP, Anglo American, GlaxoSmithKline, Rio Tinto, Westpac...
- Related stories: SustainAbility's bi-annual survey of corporate social & environmental reporting - top 5 are BT, Co-Operative Financial Services, BP, Anglo Platinum, Rabobank
- Related companies: ABN Amro adidas Anglo American Anglo Platinum (part of Anglo American) BBVA BHP Billiton BP British Airports Authority (BAA) British American Tobacco Co-operative Financial Services (CFS) (part of Co-operative Group) Co-operative Group Daiwa Securities DSM Enel Ford Fuji Photo Film Gap General Electric GlaxoSmithKline Henkel HP (Hewlett-Packard) KarstadtQuelle Kesko Lafarge Migros MTR Natura Nedbank Nike Nissan Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) PotashCorp Rabobank Rio Tinto Royal Philips Electronics SAS (Scandinavian Airlines) Shell Sony Suez Telus Unilever VanCity Veolia Environnement (formerly Vivendi) Vodafone Walmart Westpac
Green Earth, a Tokyo-based investment company, is preparing to introduce a fund that seeks to help Japan clean up its polluted sites and is aimed at institutions interested in so-called socially responsible investments...Green Earth joins a handful of...
Author: SustainAbility, UNEP, Standard & Poor's
[Top 50 companies (highest scoring first): Co-operative Financial Services (part of Co-operative Group), Novo Nordisk, BP, British American Tobacco, BT Group, British Airports Authority (BAA), Rabobank, Rio Tinto, Shell, HP, Unilever, Anglo American,...
- Related stories: 2004 survey of corporate non-financial reporting, by SustainAbility, UNEP, Standard & Poor's (highest scoring companies: Co-operative Financial Services, Novo Nordisk, BP)
- Related companies: ABB Abbott Laboratories ABN Amro adidas AEON Agilent Technologies Alcoa Allianz Anglo American Anglo Platinum (part of Anglo American) Aracruz Celulose Autostrade Aventis (now part of Sanofi-Aventis) Barclays BASF Baxter International BC Hydro BHP Billiton BMW BP Bristol-Myers Squibb British Airports Authority (BAA) British Airways British American Tobacco Cadbury Schweppes (now Cadbury) Camelot Canon Carrefour Chiquita City West Water Co-operative Group DaimlerChrysler (now Daimler) Daiwa Securities Deutsche Telekom Diageo Dow Chemical Endesa (part of Enel) Eroski Ford Fuji Photo Film Fuji Xerox (joint venture Fuji Photo Film & Xerox) Gap Gaz de France (part of GDF Suez) General Motors HP (Hewlett-Packard) Hydro-Québec IBM ING Intel Ito-Yokado KarstadtQuelle Kesko Lafarge Manaaki Whenua Matsushita (now Panasonic) Merloni Elettrodomestici Mirant mmo2 (now O2) MTN MTR Natura Nippon Oil Novartis Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Novozymes Old Mutual PotashCorp Premier Oil Rabobank Rio Tinto Royal Philips Electronics RWE SABMiller Sasol Severn Trent Shell Sony Starbucks Statoil Suez Suncor Swiss Re Talisman Tata Group Tata Iron and Steel (TISCO) (part of Tata Group) Telecom Italia Tesco Total Toyota Unilever United Utilities VanCity Veolia Environnement (formerly Vivendi) Vodafone Volkswagen Watercare Services Westpac Weyerhaeuser Xerox