Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in France
KnowTheChain: Ranking of 20 food & beverage companies on efforts to address forced labour in the supply chain
Forced labor risk: KnowTheChain benchmark finds major food and beverage brands’ response inadequate Findings report Company ranking Press release KnowTheChain, which ranked the 20 largest global food and beverage companies on ...
- Related stories: KnowTheChain: Ranking companies' efforts to address forced labour in their supply chains
- Related companies: Archer Daniels Midland Associated British Foods BRF Coca-Cola Coca-Cola FEMSA ConAgra Danone General Mills Hershey JBS Kellogg Kraft Heinz Mead Johnson (part of Bristol-Myers Squibb) Mondelēz International Monster Beverage Corporation Nestlé PepsiCo Tyson Unilever Wilmar International
Author: Thomson Reuters (UK)
Thomson Reuters Launches D&I Index - Reveals Top 100 Most Diverse & Inclusive Organizations Globally...
- Related companies: 3M ABB Abbott Laboratories Abengoa Accenture Acciona Alcatel-Lucent (part of Nokia) Allianz Assicurazioni Generali Avon Ayala Bank of Montreal BASF Baxter International Bayer BMW BNP Paribas Bristol-Myers Squibb British American Tobacco CA Technologies Campbell Soup Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) Canon Cisco Systems Citigroup Clorox Colgate-Palmolive CSL Daiichi Sankyo Daimler Danone Deutsche Post Diageo Dior (part of LVMH) Dow Chemical DuPont EDF EDP (Energias de Portugal) Eli Lilly Endesa (part of Enel) Enel Ferrovial Fletcher Construction Foschini Gap Henkel Hormel HP (Hewlett-Packard) Infosys ING Intel Intesa Sanpaolo Kao Kering Korea Electric Power (KEPCO) L'Oreal LVMH Macy's Medtronic Merck Michelin Microsoft Morgan Stanley Natura Nedbank Nestlé Nokia Novartis Procter & Gamble PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Qantas Airways Roche Samsung Shiseido Société Générale Telefónica Telekom Malaysia Telstra Texas Instruments Thomson Reuters UBS Unilever Xerox YUM!
KnowTheChain invited 20 food and beverage companies to respond to engagement questions about their policies and processes on supply chain forced labour: the responses are considered in the evaluation of each company for the KnowTheChain benchmark,...
- Related in-depth areas: KnowTheChain - Food and beverage company disclosure
- Related companies: Danone
Author: Irit Tamir, Oxfam America
While the transition away from fossil fuels remains central to the Paris target of limiting the temperature increase to 1.5°C, this will only remain within reach with significant additional emissions cuts across all sectors of the economy over the next...
Singapore: Ayam Brand, Danone, Ikea, Unilever & Wildlife Reserves Singapore form alliance to tackle haze, deforestation
Author: Chan Luo Er, Channel News Asia (Singapore)
“Companies form alliance to tackle haze, deforestation”...
Author: El Federal
“La Justicia suspendió ‘Mi escuela saludable’. Era promovido por Monsanto, CocaCola y otras cuestionadas multinacionales”...
- Related stories: Danone’s submission to the Corporate Human Rights Benchmark disclosure platform
- Related companies: Danone