Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
Member of UN Global Compact
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu website: http://www.deloitte.com
Angola: Accounting, consultancy & legal firms allegedly facilitated exploitation of country’s wealth by Africa’s richest woman
An investigative report by the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists claim that consulting, accounting and law firms played a key role in helping Africa’s wealthiest woman amass and shield a fortune. PwC, Boston Consulting Group and...
Author: Amanda Lee, South China Morning Post (Hong Kong)
… Speaking publicly for the first time about the summer of unrest, HSBC chairman Mark Tucker said Hong Kong thrived because of its stability, resilience and rule of law....
Author: Béatrice Héraud, Novethic (France) (copyright: www.novethic.fr)
« Pour JP Morgan, Amazon ou Apple, le but de l'entreprise n'est plus seulement de servir l'actionnaire »...
- Related companies: 3M A.O. Smith Corporation Abbott Laboratories Accenture Access Industries ADP AECOM AES AFLAC AK Steel Allergan Alliant Energy Altec Amazon.com American Airlines American Electric Power American Express American Tower Ameriprise Financial Anthem Aon Apple Aramark Assurant AT&T Ball Corp. Bank of America Baxter International Bayer Bechtel Best Buy BlackRock BNY Mellon Boeing BorgWarner BP Bristol-Myers Squibb C.V. Starr & Co. Carlyle Group Caterpillar CBRE Group CF Industries Chevron Chubb Group CIGNA Cisco Systems Citigroup CNH Industrial Coca-Cola Cognizant Comcast ConocoPhillips Corning Cummins CVS Day & Zimmermann Dell Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Dow Chemical Duke Energy DXC Technology Eastman Chemical Eaton Edison International ExxonMobil EY (Ernst & Young) FedEx FIS Flex Fluor Ford Fox Entertainment (part of News Corporation) Freeport-McMoRan General Dynamics General Motors Goldman Sachs Guardian Life Insurance
Nearly 200 CEOs say their companies are committed to delivering value to all stakeholders, not just shareholders
On August 19, 2019, the Business Roundtable (BRT), a lobbying group composed of leading CEOs in the US, released an updated Statement on the Purpose of a Corporation. This statement expresses a fundamental commitment to all stakeholders, including...
Deloitte did not respond to allegation it is profiting from Trump Administration's anti-immigrant practices
- Related stories: USA: Govt. contractors accused of profiting from separation & detention of migrant & asylum seeking families
- This is a non response from the following companies: Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
Australia: Finance CEOs support Uluru Statement recognising indigenous Australians in the constitution
Author: Elouise Fowler, Financial Review
"Finance gets behind the Uluru Statement", 23 May 2019...
Days after IPCC report, 30 U.K. companies commit to dedicating hundreds of millions of pounds to addressing climate change
Author: Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy, UK Government
"Top businesses across the UK have today announced significant pledges worth hundreds of millions of pounds to tackle climate change, marking the government’s first ever Green GB & NI Week....
- Related stories: International scientific body report on climate change warns of need to act now to prevent catastrophic impacts of climate change
- Related in-depth areas: Climate change
- Related companies: Admiral Group Amazon.com Barratt Developments Coca-Cola Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu EDF Hargreaves Lansdown HSBC John Lewis Partnership KPMG Lidl Tesco
USA: Govt. contractors accused of profiting from separation & detention of migrant & asylum seeking families
In May 2018, the Trump administration announced that it would increase prosecutions of migrants and asylum seekers crossing the US-Mexico border and implemented a “zero tolerance” policy intended to deter new migrants with the threat of jail sentences...