Delta Hess K&K Ltd (joint venture Amerada Hess & Delta Oil)
Headquarters in Canada
[PDF] Assessing the contribution of the OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises to responsible business conduct
Author: Joris Oldenziel (SOMO), Joseph Wilde-Ramsing (SOMO) & Patricia Feeney (RAID)
This report assesses the contribution of the OECD Guidelines to responsible business conduct, sustainable development, and the resolution and reduction of conflicts between companies and communities regarding social issues, environmental concerns, and...
- Related stories: 10th OECD roundtable on corporate responsibility to focus on supply chains, human rights, environment & climate change (Paris, 30 Jun - 1 Jul) OECD Watch new report: "Assessing the contribution of the OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises to responsible business conduct"
- Related companies: ACC Capital Holdings Accor adidas Afrimex Airbus (part of EADS) Aker Kvaerner Alcoa Anglo American Anvil Mining (part of China Minmetals) ANZ Bank Ascendant Copper (now Copper Mesa Mining) Atlas Copco Avient Air Bayer BHP Billiton Botnia BP Brylane (part of Pinault Printemps-Redoute) Cabot Corporation Cermaq Chevron ConocoPhillips Continental AG Daewoo Group Das Air Cargo Delta Hess (joint venture Amerada Hess & Delta Oil) Delta Oil Dexia DLH (Dalhoff Larsen & Horneman) EADS (European Aeronautic Defence and Space) Eni ExxonMobil First Quantum Minerals G-Star George Forrest Goldcorp GSL (now G4S) Hess Corporation Intex Resources KBC KfW KOGAS (Korea Gas Corporation) Marathon Oil National Grid Nike Nutreco OM Group Oryx Natural Resources PPR (formerly Pinault-Printemps-Redoute) Ratiopharm (part of Teva Pharmaceutical) Rio Tinto Rolls-Royce plc Sandvik Shell Skanska Statoil Suez Total Toyota Tractebel (part of GDF Suez) Transco (part of National Grid) Tremalt Triumph International Tropical Farm Management Unocal (part of Chevron) Vattenfall Vedanta Resources Volkswagen Votorantim West LB Xstrata (part of Glencore)
Author: OECD Watch
[Overview of pending cases and recently concluded/ rejected cases brought under the OECD Guidelines, including:...
- Related companies: Afrimex Anglo American BP Chevron China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) ConocoPhillips Daewoo International (part of Posco) Delta Hess (joint venture Amerada Hess & Delta Oil) Delta Oil Dexia DLH (Dalhoff Larsen & Horneman) Eni GAIL (Gas Authority of India Ltd.) Hess Corporation ING KBC KOGAS (Korea Gas Corporation) Marathon Oil Shell Statoil Total Unocal (part of Chevron) Xstrata (part of Glencore Xstrata)
[PDF] full report: "Third Fact Finding Mission Azerbaijan- Georgia -Turkey Pipeline Project Azerbaijan Section"
Author: Amis de la Terre, CEE Bankwatch Network, Green Alternative, Friends of the Earth, Centre for Civic Initiatives - Azerbaijan
[refers to BP, State Oil Company of the Azerbaijan Republic (SOCAR), Unocal, Statoil, Turkish Petroleum (TPAO), ENI, Total, Itochu, Delta Hess (joint venture Amerada Hess & Delta Oil]
- Related stories: BP's Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan pipeline: Two reports raise concerns about social impacts
- Related companies: BP Delta Hess (joint venture Amerada Hess & Delta Oil) Eni Hess Corporation Itochu State Oil Company of Azerbaijan (SOCAR) Statoil Total Turkish Petroleum (TPAO) Unocal (part of Chevron)
Author: Baku Ceyhan Campaign
The Baku Ceyhan Campaign has, along with its partner groups, carried out a detailed study of the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) for the Turkish section of the Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan (BTC) pipeline. Astoundingly, it found 173 violations of...
- Related companies: ABN Amro AGIP (part of Eni) BP Citigroup Delta Hess (joint venture Amerada Hess & Delta Oil) Delta Oil Eni Hess Corporation Itochu Mizuho Bank (part of Mizuho Financial Group) Société Générale State Oil Company of Azerbaijan (SOCAR) Turkish Petroleum (TPAO) Unocal (part of Chevron)