Headquarters in United Kingdom
Delta Oil website: http://www.deltaoil.com
[PDF] Assessing the contribution of the OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises to responsible business conduct
Author: Joris Oldenziel (SOMO), Joseph Wilde-Ramsing (SOMO) & Patricia Feeney (RAID)
This report assesses the contribution of the OECD Guidelines to responsible business conduct, sustainable development, and the resolution and reduction of conflicts between companies and communities regarding social issues, environmental concerns, and...
- Related stories: 10th OECD roundtable on corporate responsibility to focus on supply chains, human rights, environment & climate change (Paris, 30 Jun - 1 Jul) OECD Watch new report: "Assessing the contribution of the OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises to responsible business conduct"
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on Pacific Business & Human Rights
- Related companies: ACC Capital Holdings Accor adidas Afrimex Airbus Aker Kvaerner Alcoa Anglo American Anvil Mining (part of China Minmetals) ANZ Bank Ascendant Copper (now Copper Mesa Mining) Atlas Copco Avient Aviation Bayer BHP Billiton BP Brylane (formerly part of Pinault Printemps-Redoute now Kering) Cabot Corporation Cermaq Chevron ConocoPhillips Continental AG Daewoo Group Das Air Cargo Delta Hess K&K Ltd (joint venture Amerada Hess & Delta Oil) Delta Oil Dexia DLH (Dalhoff Larsen & Horneman) EADS (European Aeronautic Defence and Space) Eni Equinor (formerly Statoil) ExxonMobil First Quantum Minerals G-Star Goldcorp (now Newmont Goldcorp) Groupe Forrest International GSL (now G4S) Hess Corporation Intex Resources KBC Kering (formerly PPR, Pinault-Printemps-Redoute) KfW KOGAS (Korea Gas Corporation) Marathon Oil Metsä Fibre Oy (formerly Metsä-Botnia) National Grid Nike Nutreco OM Group Oryx Natural Resources Ratiopharm (part of Teva Pharmaceutical) Rio Tinto Rolls-Royce plc Sandvik Shell Skanska Suez Total Toyota Tractebel (part of GDF Suez) Transco (part of National Grid) Tremalt Triumph International Tropical Farm Management Unocal (part of Chevron) Vattenfall Vedanta Resources Volkswagen Votorantim West LB Xstrata (part of Glencore)
Author: OECD Watch
[Overview of pending cases and recently concluded/ rejected cases brought under the OECD Guidelines, including:...
- Related companies: Afrimex Anglo American BP Chevron China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) ConocoPhillips Daewoo International (part of Posco) Delta Hess (joint venture Amerada Hess & Delta Oil) Delta Oil Dexia DLH (Dalhoff Larsen & Horneman) Eni GAIL (Gas Authority of India Ltd.) Hess Corporation ING KBC KOGAS (Korea Gas Corporation) Marathon Oil Shell Statoil Total Unocal (part of Chevron) Xstrata (part of Glencore Xstrata)
Author: Baku Ceyhan Campaign
The Baku Ceyhan Campaign has, along with its partner groups, carried out a detailed study of the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) for the Turkish section of the Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan (BTC) pipeline. Astoundingly, it found 173 violations of...
- Related companies: ABN Amro AGIP (part of Eni) BP Citigroup Delta Hess (joint venture Amerada Hess & Delta Oil) Delta Oil Eni Hess Corporation Itochu Mizuho Bank (part of Mizuho Financial Group) Société Générale State Oil Company of Azerbaijan (SOCAR) Turkish Petroleum (TPAO) Unocal (part of Chevron)