Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in Germany
Thun Group of Banks releases new Paper on implications of UN Guiding Principles for corporate & investment banking
The Thun Group of Banks' Discussion Paper published in January 2017 explores how the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights should be applied in the banking sector. At the Thun Group of Banks' annual meeting in June 2017, the Thun Group...
Author: Patrick McGee, Financial Times
“German billionaire rallies business to migrant cause”, 8 January 2017...
USA: Corporate Equality Index scores record number of companies full marks for having inclusive policies for LGBT workers
BankTrack's 2nd benchmarking report finds most banks still failing to deliver on UN Guiding Principles
Diakonia brief examines the legal context & accountability of corporations operating in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
Author: Diakonia International Humanitarian Law Resource Centre
"The Unsettling Business of Settlement Business", May 2015...
Buzzfeed News investigates the injustices of investor state dispute settlement (ISDS) in a four part series. The series explores how the threat of arbitration is enough to chill government regulation, how ISDS helps executives escape punishment &...
Report links financial sector to human rights abuses of asylum-seekers in Australia's offshore detention centres
Ferrovial could be liable for crimes against humanity over conditions in Australia’s refugee camps in Papua New Guinea; incl. company comments
Author: Ben Doherty & Patrick Kingsley, Guardian (UK)
"Refugee camp company in Australia 'liable for crimes against humanity'", 25 Jul 2016...
- Related stories: Report links financial sector to human rights abuses of asylum-seekers in Australia's offshore detention centres
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
- Related companies: Banco Popular Banco Sabadell Bank of America Bankinter Barclays BBVA BNP Paribas Citigroup Crédit Agricole Deutsche Bank Ferrovial HSBC Intesa Sanpaolo JPMorgan Chase Mizuho Bank (part of Mizuho Financial Group) Mizuho Financial Group Morgan Stanley Royal Bank of Scotland Santander Société Générale
Author: Facing Finance
"Facing Finance Rejoinder to Deutsche Bank’s response on the report 'Banking on Unsafe Working Conditions - placing profits before protection of casino & hotel workers’ human rights in Deutsche Bank’s U.S. Supply Chain,'" Jun 2016...
Author: Deutsche Bank
Red Rock Resorts, Inc. recently completed its initial public offering. As a result of that transaction, German American Capital Corporation relinquished the governance rights with respect to Station Casinos that it had acquired when Station Casinos...
- Related stories: USA: Report alleges Deutsche Bank ignores exploitative labour in its portfolio’s hotels & casinos; company response & NGO rejoinder provided
- This is a response from the following companies: Deutsche Bank