DHL (part of Deutsche Post)
Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in Germany
DHL website: http://www.dhl.com
AstraZeneca & Standard Chartered show best practices by leveraging their core competencies to invest in children, NGO says
Author: Global Child Forum
"Corporate Programs For Children's Rights – Guidance And Best Practice", March 2018...
Author: Cleofe Maceda, Gulf News (UAE)
"24 UAE firms recognised for best workplace practices", 8 March 2017...
Author: Handy Shipping Guide (USA)
"Freight and Logistics Network to Aid Vaccine Supply Chain", 20 Jan 2017...
Author: US Chamber of Commerce Foundation
Companies are mobilizing their expertise, capabilities, and resources to assist with the recovery efforts following the earthquake in Nepal. Businesses have pledged $26.8 million in cash and additional in kind contributions in support of relief and...
- Related stories: Nepal: Companies respond to earthquake, aid rescue mission & rehabilitation efforts
- Related companies: 3M Abbott Laboratories American Express Amgen Apple Aramark AT&T AXA Bank of Montreal BASF Bharti Airtel BJ Services Bristol-Myers Squibb Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) Canon Cisco Systems Clorox Coca-Cola Columbia Sportswear Deutsche Telekom DHL (part of Deutsche Post) Diageo DSM eBay Facebook Fast Retailing FedEx Ford Gap General Motors Google H&M Henry Schein Honda Hudson's Bay IKEA Inditex ITC JPMorgan Chase Kellogg Kingfisher Kohl's Marsh & McLennan Metlife Microsoft Mitsubishi Group National Bank of Canada New York Life Panasonic PepsiCo Procter & Gamble Qualcomm Royal Bank of Canada SAP Sealed Air Sears Shaw Communications Square Group Starbucks Sun Life Financial T-Mobile (part of Deutsche Telekom) Tata Group Time Warner Toronto-Dominion Bank Toyota Uber UPS Verizon Visa Group Vodafone Walmart Walt Disney Yahoo!
Author: Umweltdialog, Milena Strunz
„Unternehmens-Verantwortung ist ein wirtschaftlicher Erfolgsfaktor“, Umweltdialog, Milena Strunz, 18. März 2015...
- Related companies: DHL (part of Deutsche Post)
Businesses increasingly held accountable through Natl. Contact Points, says chair of OECD working party on responsible business
Author: Rolf Nieuwenkamp, chair of the OECD working party on responsible business conduct, on Guardian (UK)
"From land grabs to anti union behaviour, businesses are increasingly being held accountable", 24 Feb 2015...
Author: Wall Street Journal, Friedrich Geiger
"Deutsche Telekom’s Answer For Germans Spooked by NSA Spooks", 29 January 2015, Wall Street Journal, Friedrich Geiger...
- Related stories: German companies take steps to enhance privacy & data security
- Related companies: Deutsche Post Deutsche Telekom DHL (part of Deutsche Post) Vodafone