Dick's Sporting Goods
Fashion Transparency Index 2020 ranks fashion brands & retailers on social & environmental issues; Finds majority of brands lack transparency
Author: Fashion Transparency Index
"The Fashion Transparency Index 2020", April 2020...
- Related companies: Abercrombie & Fitch adidas Aeropostale Air Jordan (Nike, Inc.) Aldi Nord Aldi Süd ALDO (The Aldo Group Inc.) Amazon.com American Eagle Outfitters Anta Sports Products Anthropologie (part of Urban Outfitters) Aritzia ASDA (part of Walmart) Asics ASOS Balenciaga (Kering) Bally Banana Republic (part of Gap) BCBGMAXAZRIA (Centric Brands) Beanpole (Samsung C&T) Belle International Holdings Limited Bershka (Inditex) Big Bazaar-ffb (Future Group) Big W (part of Woolworths Group) Billabong (Boardriders, Inc.) Bloomingdales (part of Macy's) Bonprix (Otto Group) Boohoo Bosideng International Holdings Limited Bottega Veneta (Kering) Brooks Brothers Brooks Running (Brooks Sports, Inc.) Brunello Cucinelli Burberry Burlington C&A Calvin Klein (part of PVH) Calzedonia Canada Goose Carhartt Carolina Herrera (Puig) Caroll (Vivarte) Carrefour Cato Fashions Celine (LVMH) Celio Champion (part of Hanesbrands) Chanel Chico's FAS Children's Place Chloé (Richemont) Claire's (Apollo Global Management) Clarks Cole Haan (Apax Partners) Columbia Sportswear Converse (part of Nike) Cortefiel Costco Cotton On Group Debenhams Décathlon Desigual Diane Von Furstenberg Dick's Sporting Goods Diesel Dillard's Dior (part of LVMH) DKNY (G-III Apparel Group) Dolce & Gabbana Dr. Martens (Permira) Dressmann (Varner-Gruppen AS) DSW (Designer Brands) Eddie Bauer El Corte Inglés Elie Tahari Ermenegildo Zegna Esprit Express, Inc. Falabella Famous Footwear (Caleres) Fanatics Fashion Nova Fendi (LVMH) Fila Fjällräven (Fenix Outdoor International AG) Foot Locker Forever 21 Foschini Fossil Group, Inc. Free People (Urban Outfitters) Furla G-Star Raw Gap Gerry Weber Gildan Activewear Giorgio Armani Gucci Guess Hanes (part of Hanesbrands) Heilan Home Helly Hansen HEMA Hennes & Mauritz (H&M) Hermès Hollister (part of Abercrombie & Fitch) Hudson's Bay Hugo Boss Intimissimi (Calzedonia Group) Ito-Yokado J.Crew Jack & Jones (Bestseller) JCPenney Company, Inc. JD Sports Fashion Jil Sander (Onward Holdings) Jockey Joe Fresh (part of Loblaw Companies) John Lewis (part of John Lewis Partnership) K-Way (BasicNet) Kate Spade & Company Kathmandu Kaufland KiK Kmart (part of Sears) Kmart Australia (part of Wesfarmers) Kohl's Koovs L.L.Bean La Redoute (Groupe Galeries Lafayette) Lacoste (part of Devanlay) Land's End (part of Sears) Levi Strauss Li Ning Lidl Lindex Loft (Ascena Retail Group, Inc.) Longchamp Lululemon Athletica LVMH Moët Hennessy – Louis Vuitton Macy's Mammut Sports Group (Conzzeta AG) Mango Mango (Punto Fa, S.L.) Marc Jacobs (LVMH) Marks & Spencer Marni (OTB Group) Massimo Dutti (Inditex) Matalan Max Mara Fashion Group Merrell (Wolverine World Wide, Inc.) Metersbonwe Group Mexx (part of RNF Holding) Michael Kors (part of Capri Holdings) Miu Miu (Prada) Mizuno Moncler SpA Monoprix Monsoon Accessorize Morrisons Mr Price Group Limited ("MRP") MUJI Neiman Marcus New Balance New Look New York & Company, Inc. New Yorker Next Nike Nine West (part of Jones Group) Nordstrom North Face (part of VF Corp) Old Navy (part of Gap) Otto OVS SpA Patagonia Pepe Jeans Pimkie (Association Familiale Mulliez) Prada PrettyLittleThing (part of Boohoo) Primark (part of Associated British Foods) Prisma (S Group) Pull & Bear (part of Inditex) Puma Quicksilver Ralph Lauren Reebok (part of adidas) REI Reliance Trends (Reliance Retail) Reserved (LPP Spółka Akcyjna) Revolve River Island (part of Lewis Trust) Ross Stores Roxy (Boardriders) Russell (part of Berkshire Hathaway) s.Oliver Sainsbury's Saks Fifth Avenue (part of Hudson's Bay) Salvatore Ferragamo SpA Sandro-Paris (Groupe SMCP) Skechers Speedo (part of Pentland Group) Sports Direct Steve Madden, Ltd. Stradivarius (Inditex) Superdry Takko Tapestry (Formerly Coach) Target Target Australia (part of Wesfarmers) Tchibo TechStyle Fashion Group (formerly JustFab Inc.) Ted Baker Tesco Tezenis (Calzedonia Group) The Buckle, Inc. The Jessica Simpson Collection Timberland (part of VF Corp) TJ Maxx (part of TJX) Tod's Tom Ford Tom Tailor Tommy Bahama Group Tommy Hilfiger (part of PVH) Topman (Arcadia Group) Topshop (part of Arcadia) Topvalu Collection (AEON) Tory Burch LLC Triumph International Truworths UGG (part of Deckers Brands) Under Armour Uniqlo (part of Fast Retailing) United Arrows United Colors of Benetton Urban Outfitters Valentino Van Heusen (PVH) Vero Moda (part of Bestseller) Versace Very (Shop Direct) Victoria's Secret (part of Limited Brands) Walmart Walt Disney Warehouse Woolworths Holdings Wrangler (part of VF Corp) Youngor Group Yves Saint Laurent (Kering) Zalando SE Zara (part of Inditex) Zeeman
Author: Hannah Zhang, CNN Business
Dick's Sporting Goods will stop selling guns at 440 additional stores this year, escalating the company's methodical elimination of firearms from its stores. The move follows a series of decisions at Dick's to scale back gun sales. A few days after th...
USA: Business Must Act Coalition calls on 29 companies to prohibit guns in their stores & invest in community safety
The Business Must Act Coalition, comprised of 26 civil society groups, believes that American businesses have a civic responsibility to keep their customers and employees safe from gun violence in the absence of US government action on gun reform. In...
Author: Airbnb, Bloomberg LP, Gap & 142 other companies
Every day, 100 Americans are shot and killed and hundreds more are wounded... This is a public health crisis that demands urgent action... As leaders of some of America's most respected companies and those with significant business interests in the...
- Related stories: USA: Walmart to discontinue handgun ammunition sales following civil society pressure after El Paso attack
- Related companies: Y Combinator Airbnb Airkit (formerly known as Ruist) Alleycorp Amalgamated Bank Ambition Ariel Investments Artsy Ascend Aspiration Aura Backpack Bad Robot Bain Capital Beeswax Begin Betaworks Beyond Meat Bloomberg Bonusly Brat Brookfield Property Group Brud Cambly Catch&Release Cerebras Systems Circle Medical Classpass Clearbit Clever Clockwise Color Genomics Condé Nast Credit Karma Crunchbase Curalate Curtsy DAILYLOOK Dick's Sporting Goods DoorDash Doxel Drum Technologies Ecolab Edelman Elektra Emerson Collective Farmstead Full Picture Fundera Gap GOAT Group Golden Group Nine Media Guru Sportswear Havas Hint HipDot Hooked Horizon Media humbition Impossible Foods Interpublic Group JOOR Jumbo Kabbage Kadena Kanga Knowable Lattice Levi Strauss Lyft MetaProp.vc Modern Fertility Mongo DB Neighborland NewsCred NowThis Nurx Oaktree Capital Management Oceans OfferUp Okta Omnicom Openpath Parabol Paravision Pinterest Plato Design Postmates Presto Prima Prologis Publicis Quartzy Reddit Ribbon Health Ro Roofstock Royal Caribbean Cruises RXR Realty SelfMade Small Door Veterinary SmartAsset Snapdocs Solve Splash Square Squarespace Standard Bots Stanlee R. Gatti Designs Sundia Sunlight Health Superplastic Survey Monkey SV Angel ThirdLove thisopenspace Thrive Capital Thrive Global ThunderCore TOMS Twilio Twitter Uber Uniform Teeth Viosera Therapeutics Virtual Kitchen Voxer Watsi Whalar Wizeline WPP x.ai Yelp Zola
USA: Investigation finds credit cards crucial to financing mass shootings; banks say not their responsibility to track gun purchases
Author: Andrew Ross Sorkin, The New York Times
USA: Investigation finds credit cards crucial to financing mass shootings; banks say not their responsibility to track gun purchases...
Author: Sara Weinstein & Sarah Gwilliam, Civic Nation in Forbes (USA)
"More Businesses Are Encouraging Voting. Here's How You Can, Too.", 26 Sep 2018...
CEOs & corporations expected to increasingly quickly figure out where they stand on issues of the day
Author: Aaron K. Chatterji, New York Times (USA)
"Our Newest Culture Warriors: Activist C.E.O.s," 2 Mar 2018...
Dick's Sporting Goods co. statement turns a page in CEO activism by making explicit call for gun legislation
Author: Jena McGregor, The Washington Post (USA)
"Dick’s Sporting Goods took a stand on gun sales — and made a big statement," 06 Mar 2018...
- Related stories: USA: More than one dozen companies cut ties with National Rifle Association after 17 people killed in Florida high school shooting
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms
- Related companies: Dick's Sporting Goods Medtronic