Director, The Corporate Responsibility (CORE) Coalition
- Location: Flexible within the UK but with frequent travel to London
- Salary: Competitive salary, 5% employer pension contribution and 33 days holiday, including bank holidays
- Contract Type: 35 hours per week (CORE is open to receiving applications for a job share arrangement, but applicants must apply together and set out how they meet the requirements of the job description and person specification together)
- Closing Date: 30/01/2020
CORE is seeking a new Director, as their current Director steps down from the post after eight years. This is an exciting opportunity to take on a significant leadership role to advance the regulation and evolution of corporate accountability practices across the UK and beyond.
The successful candidate will be an experienced advocate, highly motivated by our central mission to increase corporate accountability for human rights abuses and improve access to justice for victims. The Director will work closely with the board of Trustees to develop the strategic direction of the organisation, while spearheading the Coalition’s campaign for mandatory human rights due diligence in close collaboration with the Policy & Communications Officer.
The position requires a great range of skills and offers a wonderfully varied set of challenges. In this complex political environment, the self-starting Director will drive the organisation’s fundraising strategy, represent CORE on high-profile public speaking platforms, facilitate dialogue and build consensus amongst CORE’s diverse coalition partners, and manage the operations of a small, ambitious charity.
CORE offers a competitive NGO salary and the opportunity to work flexibly and/or from home. We would consider applications from two candidates as part of a job-share and welcome applications from candidates from minority groups, people with disabilities, and people who identify as LGBTQ+.
- Closing date: 5pm on 30 January 2020
- Interviews will be held week commencing 10 February
For more information please follow Link to Job.