Discrimination fondée sur la race/à l'ethnie/aux castes/aux origines
Related stories and components
USA government's widened blacklist on Chinese tech companies prompts pension funds to monitor development
Author: Svea Herbst-Bayliss and Tim McLaughlin, Reuters
“U.S. pension funds took positions in blacklisted Chinese surveillance company”, 15 October 2019...
- Related stories: USA government blacklists more Chinese tech companies due to concerns on treatment of Muslim minorities
- Related companies: Hikvision
USA govt. widens trade blacklist to include eight Chinese artificial intelligence companies due to concerns on treatment of Muslim minorities
Author: David Shepardson & Josh Horwitz, Reuters
“U.S. expands blacklist to include China's top AI startups ahead of trade talks”, 8 Oct 2019...
India: Report highlights failure of audits to identify major labour rights risks in leather footwear supply chain
Author: Homeworkers Worldwide
"Due diligence in Tamil Nadu leather footwear manufacture", September 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Beyond Social Auditing
Author: The Mainichi
"Osaka NPO urges labor ministry to include racial harassment in prevention law", 29 September 2019...
Author: Michael Sainato, Shadow Proof (USA)
"Verizon workers file federal complaints against alleged racist workplace culture", 5 Sep 2019...
- Related stories: Facebook bans content related to white nationalism & separatism after pressure from civil rights groups USA: Civil rights groups call on Facebook to stop use of its platform to spread hate & violence & to ensure greater accountability of leadership
- This is a non response from the following companies: Facebook
USA: Former Circle K cashier files lawsuit against company over racial & sexual orientation discrimination; incl. company statement
Author: Janelle Griffith, NBC News (USA)
"She was taunted by co-workers as a 'man in a dress,' trans woman claims in suit against Circle K", 22 Aug 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News