Dolce & Gabbana
Headquarters in Italy
Fashion Transparency Index 2020 ranks fashion brands & retailers on social & environmental issues; Finds majority of brands lack transparency
Author: Fashion Transparency Index
"The Fashion Transparency Index 2020", April 2020...
- Related companies: Abercrombie & Fitch adidas Aeropostale Air Jordan (Nike, Inc.) Aldi Nord Aldi Süd ALDO (The Aldo Group Inc.) Amazon.com American Eagle Outfitters Anta Sports Products Anthropologie (part of Urban Outfitters) Aritzia ASDA (part of Walmart) Asics ASOS Balenciaga (Kering) Bally Banana Republic (part of Gap) BCBGMAXAZRIA (Centric Brands) Beanpole (Samsung C&T) Belle International Holdings Limited Bershka (Inditex) Big Bazaar-ffb (Future Group) Big W (part of Woolworths Group) Billabong (Boardriders, Inc.) Bloomingdales (part of Macy's) Bonprix (Otto Group) Boohoo Bosideng International Holdings Limited Bottega Veneta (Kering) Brooks Brothers Brooks Running (Brooks Sports, Inc.) Brunello Cucinelli Burberry Burlington C&A Calvin Klein (part of PVH) Calzedonia Canada Goose Carhartt Carolina Herrera (Puig) Caroll (Vivarte) Carrefour Cato Fashions Celine (LVMH) Celio Champion (part of Hanesbrands) Chanel Chico's FAS Children's Place Chloé (Richemont) Claire's (Apollo Global Management) Clarks Cole Haan (Apax Partners) Columbia Sportswear Converse (part of Nike) Cortefiel Costco Cotton On Group Debenhams Décathlon Desigual Diane Von Furstenberg Dick's Sporting Goods Diesel Dillard's Dior (part of LVMH) DKNY (G-III Apparel Group) Dolce & Gabbana Dr. Martens (Permira) Dressmann (Varner-Gruppen AS) DSW (Designer Brands) Eddie Bauer El Corte Inglés Elie Tahari Ermenegildo Zegna Esprit Express, Inc. Falabella Famous Footwear (Caleres) Fanatics Fashion Nova Fendi (LVMH) Fila Fjällräven (Fenix Outdoor International AG) Foot Locker Forever 21 Foschini Fossil Group, Inc. Free People (Urban Outfitters) Furla G-Star Raw Gap Gerry Weber Gildan Activewear Giorgio Armani Gucci Guess Hanes (part of Hanesbrands) Heilan Home Helly Hansen HEMA Hennes & Mauritz (H&M) Hermès Hollister (part of Abercrombie & Fitch) Hudson's Bay Hugo Boss Intimissimi (Calzedonia Group) Ito-Yokado J.Crew Jack & Jones (Bestseller) JCPenney Company, Inc. JD Sports Fashion Jil Sander (Onward Holdings) Jockey Joe Fresh (part of Loblaw Companies) John Lewis (part of John Lewis Partnership) K-Way (BasicNet) Kate Spade & Company Kathmandu Kaufland KiK Kmart (part of Sears) Kmart Australia (part of Wesfarmers) Kohl's Koovs L.L.Bean La Redoute (Groupe Galeries Lafayette) Lacoste (part of Devanlay) Land's End (part of Sears) Levi Strauss Li Ning Lidl Lindex Loft (Ascena Retail Group, Inc.) Longchamp Lululemon Athletica LVMH Moët Hennessy – Louis Vuitton Macy's Mammut Sports Group (Conzzeta AG) Mango Mango (Punto Fa, S.L.) Marc Jacobs (LVMH) Marks & Spencer Marni (OTB Group) Massimo Dutti (Inditex) Matalan Max Mara Fashion Group Merrell (Wolverine World Wide, Inc.) Metersbonwe Group Mexx (part of RNF Holding) Michael Kors (part of Capri Holdings) Miu Miu (Prada) Mizuno Moncler SpA Monoprix Monsoon Accessorize Morrisons Mr Price Group Limited ("MRP") MUJI Neiman Marcus New Balance New Look New York & Company, Inc. New Yorker Next Nike Nine West (part of Jones Group) Nordstrom North Face (part of VF Corp) Old Navy (part of Gap) Otto OVS SpA Patagonia Pepe Jeans Pimkie (Association Familiale Mulliez) Prada PrettyLittleThing (part of Boohoo) Primark (part of Associated British Foods) Prisma (S Group) Pull & Bear (part of Inditex) Puma Quicksilver Ralph Lauren Reebok (part of adidas) REI Reliance Trends (Reliance Retail) Reserved (LPP Spółka Akcyjna) Revolve River Island (part of Lewis Trust) Ross Stores Roxy (Boardriders) Russell (part of Berkshire Hathaway) s.Oliver Sainsbury's Saks Fifth Avenue (part of Hudson's Bay) Salvatore Ferragamo SpA Sandro-Paris (Groupe SMCP) Skechers Speedo (part of Pentland Group) Sports Direct Steve Madden, Ltd. Stradivarius (Inditex) Superdry Takko Tapestry (Formerly Coach) Target Target Australia (part of Wesfarmers) Tchibo TechStyle Fashion Group (formerly JustFab Inc.) Ted Baker Tesco Tezenis (Calzedonia Group) The Buckle, Inc. The Jessica Simpson Collection Timberland (part of VF Corp) TJ Maxx (part of TJX) Tod's Tom Ford Tom Tailor Tommy Bahama Group Tommy Hilfiger (part of PVH) Topman (Arcadia Group) Topshop (part of Arcadia) Topvalu Collection (AEON) Tory Burch LLC Triumph International Truworths UGG (part of Deckers Brands) Under Armour Uniqlo (part of Fast Retailing) United Arrows United Colors of Benetton Urban Outfitters Valentino Van Heusen (PVH) Vero Moda (part of Bestseller) Versace Very (Shop Direct) Victoria's Secret (part of Limited Brands) Walmart Walt Disney Warehouse Woolworths Holdings Wrangler (part of VF Corp) Youngor Group Yves Saint Laurent (Kering) Zalando SE Zara (part of Inditex) Zeeman
Author: Ze Mag
La vie de la plupart des gens a été complètement bouleversée par le virus Corona ou COVID-19 qui a balayé le monde Cela dit, je présente aujourd'hui 50 aides Lorsque la pression est forte et que les gouvernements sont surchargés, il appartient aux...
- Related stories: Pandémie de COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- Related in-depth areas: Pandémie de COVID-19 (Coronavirus) : Réponses apportées par les gouvernements et les entreprises
- Related companies: Adobe Systems Alphabet Amazon.com Apple Bank of America Bank of New York (part of BNY Mellon) BNY Mellon Charter Citigroup Comcast Delta Air Lines Deutsche Telekom Dolce & Gabbana Giorgio Armani Goldman Sachs Google (part of Alphabet) Hilton JPMorgan Chase Kering (formerly PPR, Pinault-Printemps-Redoute) LinkedIn (part of Microsoft) Lululemon Athletica LVMH Moët Hennessy – Louis Vuitton McDonald's Microsoft Morgan Stanley NBCUniversal (part of Comcast) Prada Salesforce.com Southwest Airlines Starbucks State Street T-Mobile (part of Deutsche Telekom) Uber Verizon VF Corp Walmart Wells Fargo
Italian National Fashion Chamber's 100 members adopt manifesto to improve racial and gender diversity
Author: Colleen Barry / AP, Time
"'We Saw There Is Disparity.' Italian Fashion World Adopts Diversity Agenda", 12 Jan 2020...
Ukraine, Serbia & Hungary: Report by Clean Clothes Campaign details poverty wages & poor working conditions in garment factories producing for global brands; incl. co responses
The report "Europe's Sweatshops" published by Clean Clothes Campaign documents poverty wages and poor working conditions in the garment and shoe industry throughout Eastern and South-Eastern Europe. The report is presented together with new country...
- Related stories: Ukraine, Serbia & Hungary: Report by Clean Clothes Campaign details poverty wages & poor working conditions in garment factories producing for global brands; incl. co responses
- This is a non response from the following companies: Dolce & Gabbana
Author: The Circle
"Fashion focus: the fundamental right to a living wage," May 2017...
Author: Unity Blott, MailOnline
Italian designer label Dolce & Gabbana has come under fire after a pair of shoes were listed as 'slave sandals' on their website...But fashion fans were shocked by the choice of name listed on US and UK websites, blasting it as 'racist' and...
- Related companies: Dolce & Gabbana
Author: Manuela D'Alessandro, Reuters
Fashion designers Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana were handed a 20-month suspended prison sentence and a heavy fine on Wednesday for hiding hundreds of millions of euros from the Italian tax authorities. The design duo...will lodge an appeal against...
- Related stories: Italy: Dolce & Gabbana founders sentenced to prison & heavy fine for tax evasion over sale of company that avoided tax on royalties; designers to appeal ruling
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on tax avoidance
- Related companies: Dolce & Gabbana
Author: Compiled by Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
On 13 February 2011 Clean Clothes Campaign (CCC) launched Stop the Killer Jeans! campaign, calling on leading fashion manufacturers and retailers to ban sandblasting - a technique for producing denim garments with an artificially worn look. CCC alleges...
- Related stories: Clean Clothes Campaign calls on fashion companies to ban sandblasting - 4 companies were invited to respond
- Related companies: Adolfo Domínguez Associated British Foods Bestseller Burberry C&A Diesel Dolce & Gabbana Esprit Giorgio Armani Gucci Hennes & Mauritz (H&M) Inditex Just Group Kering (formerly PPR, Pinault-Printemps-Redoute) Levi Strauss Mango Metro Group New Look Pepe Jeans Prada Primark (part of Associated British Foods) Replay Jeans Roberto Cavalli Street One United Colors of Benetton Versace VF Corp