Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in USA
As a Worldwide Partner of the Olympic Movement, The Dow Chemical Company wholly aligns to the Olympic Games’ values of excellence, respect and friendship. We believe in the spirit of the Games and its unique ability to engage the world in a way that...
- Related stories: Brazil: Concerns around restrictions on freedom of expression during the Olympics, sponsors comment
- This is a response from the following companies: Dow Chemical
Author: Jama Ayub, Times News Network
NGOs working for the victims of 1984 Bhopal gas tragedy disaster burned an effigy of US President...Protests come after White House declined an online petition seeking US Department of Justice to serve the Bhopal court's notice on Dow Chemical.....
Author: Dr. Ariel Meyerstein, United States Council for International Business, in ethiXbase
“Whitepaper: Responsible Business Conduct: Understanding Human Rights Due Diligence”, July 2016...
Author: Utraksh Anand, Indian Express
Asserting that no private individual can lay a claim against it for damages, the Union Carbide Corporation (UCC) has moved the Supreme Court against letting the victims’ organisations intervene in the curative petition that was filed by the central...
- Related stories: 18 members of U.S. Congress call on Dow Chemical to compensate Bhopal victims Amnesty International Demands Dow-Union Carbide Appear in Court - Activists join nations around the world to demand justice for Bhopal victims Former Union Carbide CEO Warren Anderson died unpunished, say survivors of Bhopal gas tragedy Show moreShow less
- Related companies: Dow Chemical
Author: Tim Edwards, International Campaign for Justice in Bhopal
I am writing on behalf of The International Campaign for Justice in Bhopal, a coalition of Bhopal survivor organisations, international volunteers and environmental, social justice and human rights groups committed to achieving complete justice for...
- Related stories: 18 members of U.S. Congress call on Dow Chemical to compensate Bhopal victims Amnesty International Demands Dow-Union Carbide Appear in Court - Activists join nations around the world to demand justice for Bhopal victims Bhopal gas victims, govt call truce [India] India: Bhopal survivors protest government request to reduce charges against ex-Union Carbide boss from culpable homicide to negligence Show moreShow less
- Related companies: Dow Chemical DuPont