Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in USA
Corporate Legal Accountability Quarterly Bulletin: Holding financial institutions to account for human rights abuse
Oxfam publishes new report on tax avoidance practices of US corporate giants & calls on govt. to ensure firms pay fair share of taxes
Author: Surya Deva, for Ethical Trading Initiative
...This paper examines two broad questions: first, whether India needs a BHR framework at the national level to implement the GPs; second, assuming that such a framework is needed, what the content of such a framework should be and what principles...
Author: Amit Bhandari, American Bazaar
If a US nuclear company were to build a reactor in India that suffered a catastrophe, and people were to die in India, the US government’s position seems to be that American suppliers shouldn’t face civil or criminal liability. The US believes the...
- Related stories: India: Discussions with business leaders at CEO Forum & patent laws among other topics to be discussed during Obama's visit
- Related companies: Dow Chemical Volkswagen
Author: Times News Network
Bhopal court on Friday scheduled hearing related to 7 Indians accused in Bhopal gas tragedy case to March 30, 31 and April, 1 &2...Handed out sentence by a lower court in Bhopal for causing death by negligence in 2010, the accused including-...
Author: Rachel Tansey, Open Democracy UK
"Looking back at the corporate circus inside COP21", 12 Jan 2016...
- Related stories: Civil society & business reactions to Paris climate agreement
- Related companies: BMW BNP Paribas BP Caterpillar Chevron ConocoPhillips Dow Chemical EDF Enel Engie (formerly GDF Suez) ExxonMobil Ford LafargeHolcim McDonald's Monsanto Nestlé Pfizer Shell Statoil Total Vattenfall Volkswagen
Author: Nathalia Villalobos, Elpaís.cr
“Vecinos de Cañas Guanacaste en contra del algodón transgénico”, 2 de Febrero 2016...
- Related companies: Dow Chemical