Author: Press Trust of India
A number of large foreign funds, managing trillions of dollars of investor assets globally, have flagged...persisting religious conflicts...and the ‘Kashmir dispute’ as potential risks to their investments in India, saying such “tensions” could...
Author: Esther Vandenbroucke, IKV Pax Christi & Roos Boer, Netwerk Vlaanderen
This publication...presents...financial institutions’ investment in companies that develop or produce cluster munitions, on financial institutions disinvesting from producers of cluster munitions and on legislative measures to prohibit investment in...
- Related stories: Cluster Munition Coalition calls on govts to stop banks investing in companies producing cluster bombs
- Related in-depth areas: Finance
- Related companies: Aberdeen Asset Management Aerostar International (part of Raven Industries) Alliant Techsystems Allianz Allstate AMP Group ANZ Bank ASN Bank (part of SNS Reaal) AXA BAE Systems Bank of America Bank of New York (part of BNY Mellon) Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ (part of Mitsubishi UFJ) Barclays BlackRock BNP Paribas BNY Mellon Calyon (part of Crédit Agricole) Capital Group Citigroup Commerzbank Crédit Agricole Credit Suisse Daewoo Group Daiwa Securities Danske Bank DBS Bank Deutsche Bank Dexia Eaton Vance Fidelity Investments Folksam Fortis General Electric Goldman Sachs Groupe Banque Populaire Hanwha Henderson Global Investors (part of AMP Group) HSBC ING Intesa Sanpaolo Invesco JPMorgan Chase KBC Kookmin Bank L-3 Communications Legal & General Investment Management Legg Mason Lloyds Lockheed Martin Mellon Financial (part of BNY Mellon) Merrill Lynch (part of Bank of America) Mitsubishi Group Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Mizuho Bank (part of Mizuho Financial Group) Morgan Stanley Natixis Nordea Bank Northrop Grumman Old Mutual Oppenheimer & Co. PGGM Poongsan Principal Financial Prudential plc Rabobank Raven Industries Raytheon Regions Financial Rheinmetall Royal Bank of Scotland Russell Investments Scotiabank Shinhan Bank SNS Reaal Société Générale Standard Life State Street Storebrand Sumitomo Group Sumitomo Mitsui Banking (part of Sumitomo Group) SunTrust Banks T. Rowe Price Thales TIAA-CREF Triodos Bank UBS US Bancorp Vanguard Wachovia (part of Wells Fargo) Wells Fargo West LB Woori Bank (part of Woori Financial Group) Woori Financial Group
Author: Amnesty International USA
Scroll down to find out how particular investment firms are responding to our request that they use their influence to support human rights in Sudan....
- Related stories: Amnesty USA & investor coalition calls on banks that own stock in oil companies in Sudan to press for change change in Darfur Socially responsible shareholders file resolutions with 6 US finance firms invested in companies linked to Sudan over Darfur
- Related companies: Aberdeen Asset Management ABN Amro Allianz AXA Berkshire Hathaway Blackstone Brown Capital Management China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) Citigroup Credit Suisse Deutsche Bank Eaton Vance ECM Libra Financial Fidelity Investments FirstCity Financial Franklin Templeton Haitong Securities HDFC ING Invesco KBC LCF Rothschild Merrill Lynch (part of Bank of America) Morgan Stanley ONGC (Oil & Natural Gas Corporation) Pacificmas Petronas Pictet Principal Financial Prudential plc Renaissance Technologies Schafer Cullen Sinopec Sumitomo Group Sumitomo Mitsui Banking (part of Sumitomo Group) T. Rowe Price UBS Vanguard Wells Fargo