EDP (Energias de Portugal)
Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in Portugal
Storebrand drops 10 coal companies from pension fund in line with self-imposed climate change guidelines
"Storebrand says drops 10 coal firms from pension fund", 16 Nov 2017...
Author: Katie Kuehner-Hebert, Chief Executive
"Improving Emissions Targets: 'If Trump Won't Do It, We Will,' CEOs Say", 28 Oct 2017...
Company Response Platform | Briefing | Press Release Also see case studies & our previous outreach
Author: Thomson Reuters (UK)
Thomson Reuters Launches D&I Index - Reveals Top 100 Most Diverse & Inclusive Organizations Globally...
- Related companies: 3M ABB Abbott Laboratories Abengoa Accenture Acciona Alcatel-Lucent (part of Nokia) Allianz Assicurazioni Generali Avon Ayala Bank of Montreal BASF Baxter International Bayer BMW BNP Paribas Bristol-Myers Squibb British American Tobacco CA Technologies Campbell Soup Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) Canon Cisco Systems Citigroup Clorox Colgate-Palmolive CSL Daiichi Sankyo Daimler Danone Deutsche Post Diageo Dior (part of LVMH) Dow Chemical DuPont EDF EDP (Energias de Portugal) Eli Lilly Endesa (part of Enel) Enel Ferrovial Fletcher Construction Foschini Gap Henkel Hormel HP (Hewlett-Packard) Infosys ING Intel Intesa Sanpaolo Kao Kering Korea Electric Power (KEPCO) L'Oreal LVMH Macy's Medtronic Merck Michelin Microsoft Morgan Stanley Natura Nedbank Nestlé Nokia Novartis Procter & Gamble PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Qantas Airways Roche Samsung Shiseido Société Générale Telefónica Telekom Malaysia Telstra Texas Instruments Thomson Reuters UBS Unilever Xerox YUM!
93 companies sign letter committing to address environmental & societal challenges of climate change
Author: Paul Polman, Unilever & John Bryant, Kellogg Company (on behalf of 93 company signatories)
"The Case for Business Action on Climate Change", 24 Sep 2015...
- Related stories: Post-2015 Development Agenda - the business & human rights dimension
- Related in-depth areas: Mitigation Responsible public policy
- Related companies: Arcadis Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu DuPont EDP (Energias de Portugal) International Flavors & Fragrances Kellogg Monsanto Nestlé Novozymes NRG Energy Pöyry Group Procter & Gamble Siemens Sonae Titan Cement Unilever
[PDF] Avoiding Tax in Times of Austerity Energias de Portugal (EDP) and the Role of the Netherlands in Tax Avoidance in Europe [Portugal]
Author: SOMO (Centre for Research on Multinational Corporations)
[Business & Human Rights Resource Centre invited EDP to respond. The company did not respond]…The present study contributes to the debate by examining the role of the Netherlands in reducing tax payments of Portuguese MNCs in Portugal, based on...
- Related stories: Report accuses Energias de Portugal (EDP) of tax avoidance through investments in Netherlands
- Related companies: EDP (Energias de Portugal)