END slavery programme
Course | 5 February - 12 March | Online
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify what modern slavery is
- Describe the legislative framework and how to identify modern slavery risks and impacts with reference to the company’s procedures
- Recognise the legal requirements of he Modern Slavery Act (section 54) that relate to their roles
- Explain how to investigate modern slavery issues in an organisation and supply chain
- Understand how to navigate the risk of modern slavery
- Understand how each role has a different role to play to monitor and implement the requirements of a programme to combat moderns slavery
- Explain the importance of feedback and complaints mechanisms as a means of verifying and tracking performance;
- Describe the risk of recruitment agencies and use a checklist to improve practice
- Identify actions that can be taken with reference to key roles such as procurement, HR and marketing.
Who is this course for?
- CEOs and company Directors
- Sustainability or ethical managers
- Supplier managers or buyers
- Procurement professionals
- In-house counsel
- First tier suppliers
What’s included in the course?
The course consists of a blended learning programme
- 6 online e-learning modules
- A shared learning online platform
- Individual support from Colleen Theron
- Guidance and templates
- END slavery toolkit and worksheets
- A closed hub for participants to share information
For more information about the course and how to register please follow the link provided below.