Energy Transfer Partners
Headquarters in USA
Protect the Protest reflects on first year of work to stop the use of SLAPPs to silence free speech & activism
Author: Protect the Protest
"The First Anniversary of the Protect the Protest Task Force Launch", 26 September 2019...
USA: Human rights groups condemn the American Legislative Exchange Council for actions that harm people of color & the climate
Author: Center for Constitutional Rights, Greenpeace USA, Water Protector Legal Collective & 19 other groups
"Lawmakers Must Cut Ties to the American Legislative Exchange Council," 15 August 2019...
Author: Yoonj Kim, MTV
"Who's Really Behind the Push to Make Protesting a Felony?", 18 Jun 2019...
Author: Melissa Fourie of the Centre for Environmenal Rights, Business Maverick
Author: Nicola Morrow, ACLU
In a win for free speech, a federal court in North Dakota recently dismissed a baseless$900 million lawsuit brought by the Dakota Access Pipeline company against Greenpeace and a number of individual protesters. The company should have learned its...
- Related stories: Energy Transfer lawsuit (re Dakota Access Pipeline, USA)
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News
- Related companies: Energy Transfer Partners
USA: Developer of Dakota Access oil pipeline sues Greenpeace in state court after dismissed federal racketeering claim
Author: KSTP-TV (USA)
"Dakota Access developer sues Greenpeace in state court", 23 Feb 2019...
USA: Court dismisses Energy Transfer lawsuit against environmental NGOs & activists over accusations of racketeering & defamation to block Dakota Access Pipeline
Commentary: Companies' attempts to silence human rights advocates & attack free speech - Energy Transfer Partners' lawsuit against Greenpeace
Author: Molly Dorozenski, Greenpeace
"7 Things You Need to Know About ETP’s Lawsuit Against Greenpeace", 7 Dec 2017...
- Related stories: Energy Transfer lawsuit (re Dakota Access Pipeline, USA) Resolute Forest Products Lawsuits (re alleged racketeering and defamation by environmental organisations, USA)
- Related in-depth areas: Latest Legal News Latest news on human rights defenders USA: Human rights concerns regarding Dakota Access Pipeline
- Related companies: Energy Transfer Partners Resolute Forest Products
Author: Amis de la Terre
« Sables bitumineux : Crédit Agricole ne doit pas se rendre complice des violations des droits des peuples autochtones », 16 octobre 2018...