Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in Sweden
KnowTheChain is a resource for businesses and investors who need to understand and address forced labor risks within their supply chains. In 2020/2021 KnowTheChain will be becnhmarking 180 companies in three sectors. In 2019 will be publishing inves...
Author: Access Now
Novalpina’s Stephen Peel promised “ robust transparency ” in his March 1, 2019 letter; this latest reply from NSO Group shows that there is still a way to go to deliver on that promise. In its reply, NSO Group claims that it complies with all...
- Related stories: Access Now asks Novalpina Capital for transparency regarding NSO Group's export activities in the EU; NSO Group responds
- Related companies: Ericsson Nokia Novalpina Capital NSO Group
Author: UN Global Compact
87 major companies... are taking action to align their businesses with what scientists say is needed to limit the worst impacts of climate change. Responding to a call-to-action issued in June by a group of business, civil society and UN leaders, the...
- Related stories: Climate Week 2019: Calls for stronger commitments by govts. & companies on climate change
- Related companies: América Movil AstraZeneca Atlassian Bharti Airtel BT Burberry Co-operative Group Danone Deutsche Telekom Dexus EDP (Energias de Portugal) Electrolux Ericsson Firmenich Glovo Guess HP (Hewlett-Packard) IKEA International Flavors & Fragrances Intuit Klabin L'Oreal Levi Strauss Nepal Tea Development Corporation Ltd (NTDC) (Triveni Group) Nestlé Nokia Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) NRG Energy Orange Reliance Industries Saint-Gobain Salesforce.com SAP Scania Schneider Electric Seventh Generation Signify Sodexo Suez Swiss Re Unilever Wipro
Author: UN Global Compact
“87 empresas principales marcan el camino hacia un futuro C 1,5 ° en la Cumbre de Acción por el Clima de la ONU”, 22 de septiembre de 2019...
- Related companies: América Movil Asics Atlassian Bharti Airtel Burberry Co-operative Group Coop Danmark Danone Deutsche Telekom Dexus EDP (Energias de Portugal) Electrolux Ericsson Firmenich Glovo IKEA International Flavors & Fragrances Intuit Klabin L'Oreal Malwee Nokia Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) NRG Energy Orsted Salesforce.com Scania Schneider Electric Sodexo Suez Swiss Re Wipro
- Related stories: Ericsson’s submission to the Corporate Human Rights Benchmark disclosure platform
- Related companies: Ericsson
"Gender equality global report and ranking," 4 October 2018...
- Related companies: 3i Aegon Agilent Technologies Air Canada Allstate American Express American Water ANZ Bank Assa Abloy AstraZeneca Aviva AXA Axel Springer Bank Hapoalim Bank of America Bank of New York (part of BNY Mellon) Bankinter Barclays BASF Bayer BBVA BHP Billiton bioMérieux BNP Paribas Boliden Burberry CA Technologies CaixaBank (part of La Caixa) Caltex Campbell Soup Chr. Hansen Cisco Systems Citigroup CNP Assurances Comcast Commonwealth Bank Continental AG DBS Bank Deutsche Post Deutsche Telekom Dexus Diageo DnB NOR Ebro Eli Lilly Enagás Enel Engie (formerly GDF Suez) Ericsson Fabege Fortescue Metals Group Fortum Gap General Motors Genmab Givaudan GlaxoSmithKline Handelsbanken Henkel Hershey Iberdrola IBM ICA Gruppen Intel Intesa Sanpaolo Investa Property Group Investec Johnson Matthey JPMorgan Chase Kering KPN L'Oreal Land Securities Leumi Li & Fung Lloyds Group Macquarie Bank Marks & Spencer MasterCard Merck Mercury Michelin Microsoft Millicom Molson Coors National Australia Bank National Grid NCC Nordea Bank Norsk Hydro Oil Search Orange Origin Energy Pearson Peugeot (see PSA Peugeot-Citroën) PNC Financial Services Publicis Qantas Airways QBE Insurance Red Eléctrica de España Rentokil Initial ResMed Roche Royal Bank of Canada Royal Bank of Scotland Royal DSM Royal Dutch / Shell (see Shell) Royal Mail Salesforce.com Sanofi Schibsted Schneider Electric SEB Sempra Energy Severn Trent Singapore Telecommunications Société Générale Sodexo South32 (part of BHP Billiton) Standard Chartered State Street Stockland Stora Enso Suncorp Swedbank TD Bank (see Toronto-Dominion Bank) Telenor Téléperformance Telia Telstra Transurban UBS Unilever Verizon Virgin Money (part of Virgin Group) Vodafone Westpac Whitbread Woolworths Group WPP Zurich
India: Consulting & IT firms took the leap before Maternity Benefit Amendment Bill 2016 passed in Council of States
Ministry of labour is taking initiaves to support women workforce in both the government and private sector. The union government is set to increase the maternity leave for women employed in private firms from the existing 12 weeks to 26 weeks. Women...
Author: Business & Sustainable Development Commission
"Better Business, Better World", January 2017...
- Related stories: The role of business in implementing the UN Sustainable Development Goals - new reports World Economic Forum Annual Meeting Davos 2017: Businesses need to use their influence to stand up for human rights
- Related companies: Abraaj Capital Aviva BMW Enel Ericsson Mars MAS Holdings Merck Nissan Telefónica Unilever Vodafone