European Chamber of Commerce in Cambodia
Headquarters in Cambodia
Author: Khmer Times
"400 factories in Cambodia suspend operations, affecting over 150,000 workers due to COVID-19", 02 July 2020...
- Related stories: Southeast Asia sees factory shutdowns and massive lay-offs due to Covid-19 outbreak
- Related in-depth areas: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak: Supply chain workers
- Related companies: Cambodia Footwear Association European Chamber of Commerce in Cambodia Garment Manufacturers Association in Cambodia
Cambodia: 20 business associations issue a joint letter expressing regret over European Commission's partial EBA withdrawal decision but commit to work closely with brands
Author: European Chamber of Commerce in Cambodia & others
"Press Release: The Cambodian Private Sector Regrets the Decision by the European Commission to Partially Withdraw Preference Granted to the Kingdom of Cambodia under Everything but Arms Arrangement", 14 February 2020...
Cambodia: Adidas, H&M, & others review their business & investment strategies and implications of EC's partial EBA withdrawal decision
Author: Shaun Turton, Nikkei Asian Review
"Fashion brands weigh Cambodia strategy after EU curbs trade", 14 February 2020...
Cambodia: Businesses & unions send a joint letter to EU Trade Commissioner to express their concerns of potential EBA's withdrawal
Author: Chanthol Prak, Reuters
"Cambodia businesses, unions ask EU not to impose trade sanctions", 21 January 2019...
- Related stories: EU to launch withdrawal process of trade preferences in Cambodia over rights concerns & warns Myanmar of potential similar action
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms
- Related companies: American Chamber of Commerce in Cambodia European Chamber of Commerce in Cambodia Garment Manufacturers Association in Cambodia