Webinar: A treaty and access to justice for affected communities (19 September)
SAVE THE DATE for the last webinar in our 3-part webinar series Bridging the gap: A stronger Binding Treaty for all, leading up to the 9th Intergovt. Working Group session.
Date: 19 September. 8am ET / 2pm CET
Experts will share their insights on access to justice in the proposed legally binding instrument to try to address the human rights commitment gap.
- Surya Deva, UN Special Rapporteur on the Right to Development
- Maddalena Neglia, International Federation for Human Rights
- Ruwan Subasinghe, International Transport Workers' Federation
- Tony Salvador, Third World Network
- Letícia Aleixo, ELAW
- Sor.Rattanamanee Polkla, Community Resource Centre
- Erika Mendes, Friends of the Earth Mozambique
Moderated by Carlos Lopez, International Commission of Jurists
As part of our series Bridging the gap: A stronger Binding Treaty for all, we held the following webinars:
- Complementarity of the treaty, NAPs and mHREDD legislation (11 July) - recording available here
- Regional perspectives on the treaty – what would a treaty mean around the world and what still needs to be resolved in the draft? (22 August) - recording available here
Webinar ID: 842 2966 9980