Asia Monitor Resource Centre
- Location: Hong Kong
- Rolling application
The Executive Director will report to the Board of Directors and will have to take up the following roles and responsibilities:
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Provide overall leadership to the organisation in achieving its vision and mission and the sustainability of the programmes and services.
- Provide leadership for key grassroots initiatives that focus on long-term change.
- Act as principal spokesperson of the organisation and publicise its goals, programmes, and activities.
- Develop strategic and annual plans in collaboration with the staff members and the Board of Directors and oversee their implementation in line with the vision and mission of a regional labour organisation.
- Develop financial plans and ensure transparent and accountable financial management.
- Facilitate the participatory and democratic decision-making processes in the organisation.
- Oversee, maintain, and develop existing funding relations and explore further funding opportunities.
- Build and maintain networks within Asia, Europe, America and Africa, both on labour and other issues, and connect AMRC with other networks and organizations in different levels.
For more information about the position, please follow Link to Job.