EY (Ernst & Young)
Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in United Kingdom
Author: Amanda Lee, South China Morning Post (Hong Kong)
… Speaking publicly for the first time about the summer of unrest, HSBC chairman Mark Tucker said Hong Kong thrived because of its stability, resilience and rule of law....
Author: Béatrice Héraud, Novethic (France) (copyright: www.novethic.fr)
« Pour JP Morgan, Amazon ou Apple, le but de l'entreprise n'est plus seulement de servir l'actionnaire »...
- Related companies: 3M A.O. Smith Corporation Abbott Laboratories Accenture Access Industries ADP AECOM AES AFLAC AK Steel Allergan Alliant Energy Altec Amazon.com American Airlines American Electric Power American Express American Tower Ameriprise Financial Anthem Aon Apple Aramark Assurant AT&T Ball Corp. Bank of America Baxter International Bayer Bechtel Best Buy BlackRock BNY Mellon Boeing BorgWarner BP Bristol-Myers Squibb C.V. Starr & Co. Carlyle Group Caterpillar CBRE Group CF Industries Chevron Chubb Group CIGNA Cisco Systems Citigroup CNH Industrial Coca-Cola Cognizant Comcast ConocoPhillips Corning Cummins CVS Day & Zimmermann Dell Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Dow Chemical Duke Energy DXC Technology Eastman Chemical Eaton Edison International ExxonMobil EY (Ernst & Young) FedEx FIS Flex Fluor Ford Fox Entertainment (part of News Corporation) Freeport-McMoRan General Dynamics General Motors Goldman Sachs Guardian Life Insurance
Nearly 200 CEOs say their companies are committed to delivering value to all stakeholders, not just shareholders
On August 19, 2019, the Business Roundtable (BRT), a lobbying group composed of leading CEOs in the US, released an updated Statement on the Purpose of a Corporation. This statement expresses a fundamental commitment to all stakeholders, including...
Australia: Finance CEOs support Uluru Statement recognising indigenous Australians in the constitution
Author: Elouise Fowler, Financial Review
"Finance gets behind the Uluru Statement", 23 May 2019...
Modern slavery reporting performance of UK govt.'s top suppliers still low according to updated research
Author: Kieran Guilbert, Thomson Reuters Foundation
'UK urged to 'lead by example' on slavery as top state suppliers flout law' 20 May 2019...
- Related stories: UK: One third of govt.'s top 100 suppliers fail to meet Modern Slavery Act requirements, report says
- Related companies: Airbus EY (Ernst & Young) Microsoft
Author: Open For Business (USA)
"Channels of Influence: How Companies Can Promote LGBT+ Inclusive Societies", Mar 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms Latest news on human rights defenders
- Related companies: Accenture adidas Alibaba.com Amazon.com American Express AT&T Barclays Best Buy BlackRock Brunswick Burberry Danone Deutsche Bank Diageo eBay EY (Ernst & Young) Facebook Godrej & Boyce Google (part of Alphabet) H&M Huawei Technologies IBM Inditex Infosys KPMG LinkedIn (part of Microsoft) Marriott MasterCard McKinsey Microsoft MTN Nokia PayPal (part of eBay) PricewaterhouseCoopers Safaricom Shell Standard Chartered Starbucks Tesco The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) Unilever Virgin Group Walmart Woolworths Group
Business & Human Rights Resource Centre invited Ernst & Young to respond, it did not.
- Related stories: Major news organisations and business leaders withdraw from Saudi investment conference over missing journalist
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on human rights defenders
- This is a non response from the following companies: EY (Ernst & Young)
Commentary: New Zealand business group finalise template on how employers can help victims of family violence
Author: Jackie Blue, Voxy
"NZ businesses role in addressing human rights issues", 17 October 2018...