EY (Ernst & Young)
Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in United Kingdom
Author: Open For Business (USA)
"Channels of Influence: How Companies Can Promote LGBT+ Inclusive Societies", Mar 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms Latest news on human rights defenders
- Related companies: Accenture adidas Alibaba.com Amazon.com American Express AT&T Barclays Best Buy BlackRock Brunswick Burberry Danone Deutsche Bank Diageo eBay EY (Ernst & Young) Facebook Godrej & Boyce Google (part of Alphabet) H&M Huawei Technologies IBM Inditex Infosys KPMG LinkedIn (part of Microsoft) Marriott MasterCard McKinsey Microsoft MTN Nokia PayPal (part of eBay) PricewaterhouseCoopers Safaricom Shell Standard Chartered Starbucks Tesco The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) Unilever Virgin Group Walmart Woolworths Group
Business & Human Rights Resource Centre invited Ernst & Young to respond, it did not.
- Related stories: Major news organisations and business leaders withdraw from Saudi investment conference over missing journalist
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on human rights defenders
- This is a non response from the following companies: EY (Ernst & Young)
Commentary: New Zealand business group finalise template on how employers can help victims of family violence
Author: Jackie Blue, Voxy
"NZ businesses role in addressing human rights issues", 17 October 2018...
USA: Ex-partner at accounting firm Ernst & Young sues co. for alleged sexual harassment & gender discrimination; co. denies allegations
Author: Ben Yakas, Gothamist (USA)
"Former Female Partner Sues Ernst & Young Over Alleged Sexual Harassment & Retaliatory Practices", 24 Sep 2018...
USA: Supreme Court rules companies can bar employees from filing class action lawsuits through arbitration agreements
Author: Desastre (México)
“Estas son las mejores empresas para trabajar si eres LGBT en México”, 6 de diciembre de 2017...
- Related in-depth areas: Pasos positivos
- Related companies: Accenture American Express AT&T Berkshire Hathaway Cinépolis Citibanamex (formerly Banamex, part of Citigroup) CompuCom Dow Chemical Edelman EY (Ernst & Young) Ford General Electric Google México (part of Alphabet) Herman Miller IBM JPMorgan Chase Kellogg MasterCard Nielsen PayPal (part of eBay) Pemex PepsiCo Pfizer Procter & Gamble SAP Scotiabank Sodexo TE Connectivity The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) Uber Unilever
Author: Charles Radcliffe, Office of the High Commissionner for Human Rights & Caroline Vagneron, GLOBE, World Bank Group
"How businesses can support LGBTI rights in countries that oppose them", 26 Sep 2017...