Headquarters in Japan
Outreach to companies on relationships with apparel manufacturers & response to the COVID-19 pandemic
Visit our apparel COVID-19 action tracker...
Author: Fast Retailing
- Related stories: Outreach to companies on relationships with apparel manufacturers & response to the COVID-19 pandemic
- This is a response from the following companies: Fast Retailing
Japan: Amid growing concern on modern slavery, Ajinomoto, Fast Retailing and Wacoal among companies adopting human rights initiatives
Author: Nikkei BP Consulting
[Summary translation from Japanese to English provided by Business &Human Rights Resource Centre]...
Fast Retailing & International Organization for Migration launch initiative to investigate recruitment & employment conditions of migrant workers in supply chain
Author: International Organization for Migration
"IOM, Fast Retailing to Map Apparel Labour Supply Chains, Uphold Migrant Workers' Rights", 4 October 2019...
- Related companies: Fast Retailing
KnowTheChain is a resource for businesses and investors who need to understand and address forced labor risks within their supply chains. In 2020/2021 KnowTheChain will be becnhmarking 180 companies in three sectors. In 2019 will be publishing inves...
Swiss clothing brands are failing to meet global standards on transparency & living wages in their global supply chains, analysis finds
"Swiss fashion brands slow to ensure living wage", 19 September 2019...
- Related companies: adidas Albiro Aldi Amazon.com C&A CALIDA Group Chicorée Coop (Switzerland) Décathlon Esprit Fast Retailing Fruit of the Loom (part of Berkshire Hathaway) G-Star Raw Gap H&M Holy Fashion Group Hugo Boss Inditex Intersport KiK Levi Strauss Lidl Mammut Sports Group Manor Maus Frères Migros Nike Nile Clothing Odlo International Otto Peek & Cloppenburg/Van Graaf PKZ Burger-Kehl & Co. Primark (part of Associated British Foods) Puma PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Remei Sherpa Outdoor Tally Weijl Tchibo Triumph International Under Armour Workfashion Zalando SE Zebra Fashion
Author: Japan Today
"Uniqlo operator ties up with ILO to improve Asia worker environments", 5 September 2019...
- Related companies: Fast Retailing
Author: Marjorie van Elven, FashionUnited
"Fast Retailing teams up with UN Women to empower female workers across supply chain", 2 July 2019...
Author: Labour Behind the Label & Clean Clothes Campaign
Labour Behind the Label and Clean Clothes Campaign invited 32 brands to respond to their living wage survey, to update their study into brand progress towards payment of a living wage. The responses are attached. ...
- Related stories: Tailored Wages 2019: Surveys show major global clothing brands failing to deliver on living wage commitments to garment workers
- Related companies: adidas Amazon.com ASOS Boohoo C&A Décathlon Fast Retailing Fruit of the Loom (part of Berkshire Hathaway) G-Star Raw Gap Gucci H&M Hugo Boss Inditex Levi Strauss Marks & Spencer Missguided Monsoon Accessorize New Look Next Nike Pentland Group Primark (part of Associated British Foods) Puma PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Sainsbury's Tchibo Tesco Under Armour Uniqlo (part of Fast Retailing) Zalando SE
Tailored Wages 2019: Surveys show major global clothing brands failing to deliver on living wage commitments to garment workers
In 2019, Clean Clothes Campaign released Tailored Wages 2019, a series of reports examining whether major European brands are meeting living wage commitments in their global supply chains, based on brand responses to surveys on the outcome of their wa...