FedEx website: www.fedex.com
Author: Béatrice Héraud, Novethic (France) (copyright: www.novethic.fr)
« Pour JP Morgan, Amazon ou Apple, le but de l'entreprise n'est plus seulement de servir l'actionnaire »...
- Related companies: 3M A.O. Smith Corporation Abbott Laboratories Accenture Access Industries ADP AECOM AES AFLAC AK Steel Allergan Alliant Energy Altec Amazon.com American Airlines American Electric Power American Express American Tower Ameriprise Financial Anthem Aon Apple Aramark Assurant AT&T Ball Corp. Bank of America Baxter International Bayer Bechtel Best Buy BlackRock BNY Mellon Boeing BorgWarner BP Bristol-Myers Squibb C.V. Starr & Co. Carlyle Group Caterpillar CBRE Group CF Industries Chevron Chubb Group CIGNA Cisco Systems Citigroup CNH Industrial Coca-Cola Cognizant Comcast ConocoPhillips Corning Cummins CVS Day & Zimmermann Dell Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Dow Chemical Duke Energy DXC Technology Eastman Chemical Eaton Edison International ExxonMobil EY (Ernst & Young) FedEx FIS Flex Fluor Ford Fox Entertainment (part of News Corporation) Freeport-McMoRan General Dynamics General Motors Goldman Sachs Guardian Life Insurance
Nearly 200 CEOs say their companies are committed to delivering value to all stakeholders, not just shareholders
On August 19, 2019, the Business Roundtable (BRT), a lobbying group composed of leading CEOs in the US, released an updated Statement on the Purpose of a Corporation. This statement expresses a fundamental commitment to all stakeholders, including...
USA: Amazon drivers allege lack of overtime pay, missing wages & intimidation; inc. company statement
Author: Hayley Peterson, Business Insider
"Missing wages, grueling shifts, and bottles of urine: the disturbing accounts of Amazon delivery drivers may reveal the true cost of 'free' shipping," 11 Sept 2018...
- Related stories: USA: Senator Bernie Sanders calls on Amazon & Walmart to pay a living wage; includes company comments
- Related companies: Amazon.com FedEx UPS
Author: Chris Baynes & Mythili Sampathkumar, The Independent (UK)
"FedEx claim ending NRA member discounts would be 'discrimination'", 27 February 2018...
- Related stories: USA: More than one dozen companies cut ties with National Rifle Association after 17 people killed in Florida high school shooting
- Related companies: FedEx
Author: Cleofe Maceda, Gulf News (UAE)
"24 UAE firms recognised for best workplace practices", 8 March 2017...
Author: Tory Newmyer, David Morris, Madeline Farber & Lucinda Shen, Fortune (USA)
“23 Huge Companies That Have Responded to President Trump’s Immigration Ban”, 31 January 2017...
- Related stories: Trump's travel ban - how is business responding?
- Related companies: 21st Century Fox Alphabet Amazon.com American Express Apple Bank of America Cisco Systems Citigroup Coca-Cola FedEx Ford General Electric General Motors Goldman Sachs Google (part of Alphabet) Hewlett Packard Enterprise IBM J.P. Morgan (part of JPMorgan Chase) JPMorgan Chase Merck Microsoft Morgan Stanley Nike Procter & Gamble Wells Fargo
USA: Corporate Equality Index scores record number of companies full marks for having inclusive policies for LGBT workers
Companies oppose mandatory disclosures on environmental, social issues under US securities laws - former Treasury Secretaries support it
Author: Rebekah Mintzer, Corporate Counsel (USA)
"In Pleas to SEC, Businesses Slam Sustainability Disclosures", 25 July 2016...
- Related companies: FedEx
HeidelbergCement enters joint venture with new technology company to reduce carbon emissions of cement production
Author: Barbara Grady, GreenBiz.com, on Business Green
"Cleaning up cement industry emissions with carbon conversion", 15 Jan 2016...