FedEx website: www.fedex.com
Author: Chris Baynes & Mythili Sampathkumar, The Independent (UK)
"FedEx claim ending NRA member discounts would be 'discrimination'", 27 February 2018...
- Related stories: USA: More than one dozen companies cut ties with National Rifle Association after 17 people killed in Florida high school shooting
- Related companies: FedEx
Author: Cleofe Maceda, Gulf News (UAE)
"24 UAE firms recognised for best workplace practices", 8 March 2017...
Author: Tory Newmyer, David Morris, Madeline Farber & Lucinda Shen, Fortune (USA)
“23 Huge Companies That Have Responded to President Trump’s Immigration Ban”, 31 January 2017...
- Related stories: Trump's travel ban - how is business responding?
- Related companies: 21st Century Fox Alphabet Amazon.com American Express Apple Bank of America Cisco Systems Citigroup Coca-Cola FedEx Ford General Electric General Motors Goldman Sachs Google (part of Alphabet) Hewlett Packard Enterprise IBM J.P. Morgan (part of JPMorgan Chase) JPMorgan Chase Merck Microsoft Morgan Stanley Nike Procter & Gamble Wells Fargo
USA: Corporate Equality Index scores record number of companies full marks for having inclusive policies for LGBT workers
Companies oppose mandatory disclosures on environmental, social issues under US securities laws - former Treasury Secretaries support it
Author: Rebekah Mintzer, Corporate Counsel (USA)
"In Pleas to SEC, Businesses Slam Sustainability Disclosures", 25 July 2016...
- Related companies: FedEx
HeidelbergCement enters joint venture with new technology company to reduce carbon emissions of cement production
Author: Barbara Grady, GreenBiz.com, on Business Green
"Cleaning up cement industry emissions with carbon conversion", 15 Jan 2016...
There is hidden workforce of 116 million in global supply chains of fifty companies, says International Trade Union Confederation
Key findings from the report include:...
Author: US Chamber of Commerce Foundation
Companies are mobilizing their expertise, capabilities, and resources to assist with the recovery efforts following the earthquake in Nepal. Businesses have pledged $26.8 million in cash and additional in kind contributions in support of relief and...
- Related stories: Nepal: Companies respond to earthquake, aid rescue mission & rehabilitation efforts
- Related companies: 3M Abbott Laboratories American Express Amgen Apple Aramark AT&T AXA Bank of Montreal BASF Bharti Airtel BJ Services Bristol-Myers Squibb Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) Canon Cisco Systems Clorox Coca-Cola Columbia Sportswear Deutsche Telekom DHL (part of Deutsche Post) Diageo DSM eBay Facebook Fast Retailing FedEx Ford Gap General Motors Google H&M Henry Schein Honda Hudson's Bay IKEA Inditex ITC JPMorgan Chase Kellogg Kingfisher Kohl's Marsh & McLennan Metlife Microsoft Mitsubishi Group National Bank of Canada New York Life Panasonic PepsiCo Procter & Gamble Qualcomm Royal Bank of Canada SAP Sealed Air Sears Shaw Communications Square Group Starbucks Sun Life Financial T-Mobile (part of Deutsche Telekom) Tata Group Time Warner Toronto-Dominion Bank Toyota Uber UPS Verizon Visa Group Vodafone Walmart Walt Disney Yahoo!
USA: FedEx declines to drop sponsorship of Washington Redskins - urged to do so over concerns team name is racist
Author: Celina Gore, TRNS (USA)
"FedEx Declines To Drop Redskins Sponsorship", 29 Sep 2014...
Author: Jean-Baptiste Jacquin, Le Monde (France)
[D]eux grandes entreprises américaines ont été contraintes à quelques semaines d’intervalle d’indemniser des victimes de discrimination raciale. Bank of America a été condamnée à verser 2,2 millions de dollars (1,6 million d’euros) à un peu plus d’un...
- Related stories: USA: Judge orders Bank of America to pay $2.2 million to African-American applicants over alleged racial discrimination in recruitment
- Related in-depth areas: Dernières infos juridiques
- Related companies: FedEx Morgan Stanley