Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in Italy
Author: Emma Howard, Guardian (UK)
"Critics fear RSPO's stricter palm oil standards will create two-tier system", 9 Feb 2016...
Indonesia: Companies unable to confirm absence of deforestation in their palm oil supply chain, says Greenpeace study
Rainforest Foundation & Ethical Consumer Magazine guide ranks companies with palm oil products based on sustainability
Author: Rainforest Foundation UK
"Palm Oil Guide," Apr 2016...
- Related companies: ASDA (part of Walmart) Avon Beiersdorf Body Shop (part of L'Oréal) Boots (now Alliance Boots) Cadbury (part of Mondelēz International) Co-operative Group Colgate-Palmolive Ecover Estée Lauder Ferrero Green & Black's (part of Cadbury) Greggs Grupo Clarin Iceland (part of the Big Food Group) John Lewis Partnership Johnson & Johnson Kellogg L'Oreal Lavera Lotte E&C Lush Marks & Spencer Mars Mondelēz International Morrisons Nestlé PepsiCo Premier Foods Procter & Gamble PZ Cussons Reckitt Benckiser Revlon Sainsbury SC Johnson Tesco Thorntons Unilever United Biscuits Waitrose (part of John Lewis Partnership) Walmart Weleda
Ferrero pledges to end slavery on farms that supply its cocoa by 2020, ahead of its peers - can it deliver?
Author: Jillian Sequeira, Law Street Media (USA)
"Chocolate Company’s Growth Puts a Spotlight on Child Labor in West Africa", 6 May 2016...
Romania: Investigation exposes child labour & exploitative conditions in Kinder Egg (owned by Ferrero) supply chain
Author: Nick Parker, Sun (UK)
"eggsploitation exposed: Kinder Egg ‘slaves’ paid 22p-an-hour to work 13-hour shifts making toys hidden inside chocolate treats are helped by kids aged SIX", 21 Nov 2016...
- Related companies: Ferrero
Der Hersteller von Kinder-Überraschungseiern geht nach eigenen Angaben Vorwürfen nach, wonach Spielzeug für die bekannten Süßwaren von rumänischen Kindern hergestellt werden. Die Ermittlungen würden mit Hochdruck geführt, teilte der italienische...
- Related companies: Ferrero
Many companies in high-risk sectors aren’t addressing slavery risks in UK Modern Slavery Act statements, report says
Author: CORE (UK)
This report aims to provide a snapshot of if and how  companies are including information in their Slavery and Human Trafficking Statements on the risks of modern slavery in their supply chains and operations. [It focuses] on companies sourcing...
- Related stories: Many companies in high-risk sectors aren’t addressing slavery risks in UK Modern Slavery Act statements, report says
- Related companies: Airbnb Aldi Süd Alliance Boots (part of Kohlberg Kravis Roberts) Arsenal FC Barratt Developments Bellway Homes Berkeley Group Boots (now Alliance Boots) Bovis Homes Cartier (part of Richemont) Chelsea FC Colgate-Palmolive Dior (part of LVMH) Estée Lauder Ferrero Foot Locker Fortnum & Mason G4S Goldsmiths Hershey Hilton Hyatt InterContinental Hotels Interserve Kellogg Kohlberg Kravis Roberts (KKR) L'Oreal Lidl Lindt & Sprüngli Liverpool Football Club LVMH Manchester City FC Manchester United FC Marriott Mars Matalan Mitie Mondelēz International Nestlé Pandora Group Procter & Gamble Reckitt Benckiser Revlon Richemont Serco Signet Sodexo Sports Direct Tata Group Tata Tea (part of Tata Group) Taylors of Harrogate (part of Bettys & Taylors Group) Tetley (part of Tata Tea) Tiffany Typhoo Unilever Unite Students