“Nuevo informe anual: Balance Preliminar de las Economías de América Latina y el Caribe 2018” – enero 2019...
Author: Mindy Lubber, Forbes
...That’s why Ceres [Investor Network on Climate Risk and Sustainability] and six other organizations from around the world debuted The Investor Agenda...This comprehensive agenda provides a menu of options for investors to take in four key focus...
- Related stories: New initiative encourages investor leadership on climate issues
- Related in-depth areas: Accountability: Loss & damage, litigation, shareholder activism Mitigation
- Related companies: Bank of America BlackRock Citigroup ExxonMobil Fidelity Investments Goldman Sachs JPMorgan Chase Norges Bank Investment Management (NBIM) Occidental Petroleum State Street Vanguard
Author: Kaitlyn D'Onofrio, DiversityInc (USA)
"Sexual Harassment Allegations Rock Fidelity Investments", 23 Oct 2017 ...
- Related companies: Fidelity Investments
Author: Ceres (USA)
Published on: 31 May 2017...
Olam creating "black box" of palm oil from unknown sources, fuelling deforestation "from Gabon to Indonesia" - NGO report
[DOC] Global survey of Environmental, Social and Governance policies of national governments, international organizations and institutional investors
Author: Michael J. Kane
The purpose of this survey is to provide examples of environmental, social and governance (ESG) policies and programs promoted by national governments, international organizations, institutional investors, and related organizations worldwide. [refers...
- Related stories: Michael Kane list of organizations with sustainable banking programmes and resources
- Related companies: F&C Asset Management Fidelity Investments NYSE Euronext
Unitarian group moves $178 million from Fidelity - Cites "disappointment" in Fidelity human-rights stance [USA]
Author: Ross Kerber, Reuters
The Unitarian Universalist Association said it will replace Fidelity Investments as recordkeeper on its retirement plan, citing "disappointment" with the Boston mutual fund company's record on human rights... Fidelity has faced criticism in the past...
[PDF] Principles and Mechanisms to Hold Business Accountable for Human Rights Abuses: Potential Avenues to Challenge Corporate Involvement in Israel's Oppression of the Palestinian People
Author: Yasmine Gado, BADIL Resource Center
One of the most important legal challenges today is the battle to hold transnational corporations (TNCs) accountable for their involvement in human rights violations. Efforts are currently being made by a variety of actors in what is referred to as...
- Related stories: Chevron lawsuit (re Nigeria) Drummond lawsuit (re Colombia) Shell lawsuit (re Nigeria - Kiobel & Wiwa) Talisman lawsuit (re Sudan) Unocal lawsuit (re Myanmar) Veolia & Alstom lawsuit (re Jerusalem rail project) Yahoo! lawsuit (re China) Show moreShow less
- Related in-depth areas: Israel & Palestine Latest Legal News
- Related companies: Ahava Alstom Caterpillar Chevron Connex (part of Veolia Environnement) Dexia Drummond Elbit Systems Fidelity Investments General Motors Lev Leviev Group Motorola Shell Talisman Unocal (part of Chevron) Veolia Environnement (formerly Vivendi) Veolia Transport (part of Veolia Environnement) Yahoo!