FN Herstal (part of Herstal Group)
Headquarters in Belgium
FN Herstal website: www.fnherstal.com
Less than a month before the start of the revolt, the British arm of U.S.-based General Dynamics was making arrangements to improve communications systems for tanks, artillery and armored troop carriers for the Khamis Brigade, which...was directly...
- Related stories: Libya: General Dynamics is alleged to have armed Gaddafi brigade days before the uprising; brigade was involved in later killings; firm says "upgrade" was never completed
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on conflict & peace
- Related companies: FN Herstal (part of Herstal Group) General Dynamics
Author: Amnesty International
[refers to ADI Limited, Aerospatiale Matra (part of EADS), Arsenal, Beijing Heavy Duty Truck, Beretta, Boeing, Brenco International, Brocock, Carigroup, Celerg, Central African Airlines, Cenzin, Ceska Zbrojovka, Cuno Melcher (part of ME Sportwaffen),...
- Related stories: Amnesty Intl. report says EU arms exports are threatening global security
- Related in-depth areas: Latest News on Pacific Business & Human Rights
- Related companies: ADI Limited (joint venture Transfield Holdings & Thales) Aerospatiale Matra (part of EADS) Arsenal BAE Systems Beretta Boeing Brenco International Brocock Cenzin Ceská zbrojovka Chapuis Armes - Manurhin Cuno Melcher (part of ME Sportwaffen) Data Device DDC Ireland (part of Data Device) Défense Conseil International EADS (European Aeronautic Defence and Space) FN Herstal (part of Herstal Group) Fritz Werner Company G4S General Dynamics Hashmira (part of G4S) Heckler & Koch Hemus Hindustan Aeronautics Hirtenberger Land Rover (part of Tata Group) Lockheed Martin Manurhin (part of Chapuis Armes - Manurhin) MBDA ME Sportwaffen MKEK New Lachaussée Northrop Grumman Otokar Pakistan Ordnance Factories Rivolier RO Defence (part of BAE Systems) Roxel (joint venture MBDA & SNPE) Royal Philips Electronics Santa Bárbara (part of General Dynamics) Snecma (part of Safran) SNPE Splav ST Engineering (Singapore Technologies Engineering) Steyr (part of Steyr Mannlicher) Steyr Mannlicher Thales Timoney Technology Tlocznia Metali Pressta (TM Pressta) Turbomeca (part of Safran)