- "Combating forced labour: A handbook for employers and business"
- Author and date: ILO, 2008
- "Forced Labour" (on Human Rights & Business Dilemmas Forum)
- Author: UN Global Compact, Maplecroft
- [PDF] "Guidance note on forced labour"
- Author and date: Better Work (ILO, IFC), 2009
- "Working with business"
- Anti-slavery International
- [PDF] "Right not to be subjected to slavery, servitude or forced labour – suggested practical actions" - see pg. 20 in Human Rights Translated
- Author and date: Castan Centre for Human Rights Law, International Business Leaders Forum, and Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights, 2008
Related stories and components
Eritrea: Human rights activists allege EU-financed road project uses forced labour; EU denies allegation
"EU denies claim of funding Eritrea 'forced labour' project", 2 April 2019....
Businesses join initiative to address forced labour in fruit & wine producing countries in south Africa
Author: Stronger Together (UK)
"Prominent businesses join programme to address forced labour in the fruit and wine producing countries in South Africa"...