Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in USA
Author: RTBF (Belgique)
Un groupement de plus de 200 grands investisseurs a décidé de mettre la pression sur 100 entreprises parmi les plus émettrices de gaz à effet de serre, pour qu'elles adaptent leur modèle à la lutte contre le réchauffement climatique....
- Related stories: France : Le One Planet Summit sur le financement de la lutte contre le changement climatique se tient à Paris du 11 au 13 décembre
- Related in-depth areas: Accountability: Loss & damage, litigation, shareholder activism
- Related companies: Airbus Arcelor Mittal BHP Billiton BP Chevron Coal India (CIL) Ford Glencore HSBC Volkswagen
Author: Desastre (México)
“Estas son las mejores empresas para trabajar si eres LGBT en México”, 6 de diciembre de 2017...
- Related in-depth areas: Pasos positivos
- Related companies: Accenture American Express AT&T Berkshire Hathaway Cinépolis Citibanamex (formerly Banamex, part of Citigroup) CompuCom Dow Chemical Edelman EY (Ernst & Young) Ford General Electric Google México (part of Alphabet) Herman Miller IBM JPMorgan Chase Kellogg MasterCard Nielsen PayPal (part of eBay) Pemex PepsiCo Pfizer Procter & Gamble SAP Scotiabank Sodexo TE Connectivity The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) Uber Unilever
Top car manufacturers launch initiative to address environmental, human & labour rights issues in the supply chain
The Raw Materials Observatory is the product of a five-year partnership [...] between 10 leading car manufacturers which aims to improve sustainability in the automotive supply chain. The new commitment, signed by Daimler AG, Honda, JLR, Scania, VW,...
Author: Peter Teffer, EU Observer
"New Commission CO2 rules for cars include some 'leeway'", 8 November 2017...
Author: David Wei, We Mean Business
"COP23 to show business is implementing the Paris Agreement", 2 Nov 2017...
Author: Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility (ICCR)
Members of the Interfaith Center on Corporate Responsibility (ICCR), a coalition of faith and values investors...announced [on 9 August 2017] breakthroughs with five companies they have been engaging to promote ethical labor recruitment policies...
NGOs urge Disney, Gap, Pepsi to stop US Chamber of Commerce participation given conflict with climate promises
A group of nearly 60 organizations are calling on Disney, Gap, and Pepsi to stop funding the US Chamber of Commerce, due to its position on climate change and public criticism of the Paris Agreement. In his speech announcing the decision to withdraw...
Author: Senators Sheldon Whitehouse and Elizabeth Warren
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce...wields the largest lobbying force on Capitol Hill...The biggest benefit the Chamber offers is to let companies say one thing and do another. For example, Pepsi has committed to fighting climate change by reducing...