Latest news on freedom of association
Related stories and components
Author: FMO (The Netherlands)
"Human Rights: An integral part of our investment approach - Human rights progress report", 18 Dec 2019...
Global employers’ community calls for increased implementation of Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Author: Roberto Suárez Santos, Secretary General & Matthias Thorns, Director of Stakeholder Engagement, International Organisation of Employers (IOE) (Switzerland)
"IOE Statement on the occasion of Human Rights Day", 10 Dec 2018...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on freedom of association
Int'l. Council on Mining & Metals underlines importance of business respect for human rights & calls for open civic space
Author: Nicky Black, Int'l. Council on Mining & Metals (UK)
"Putting respect for human rights at the heart of mining", 10 Dec 2018...
Author: Unilever (UK)
"Human Rights: Making a positive and lasting impact", 10 Dec 2018...
New report by CIVICUS finds private sector is negatively influencing civic freedoms in some countries
Author: CIVICUS (S. Africa)
"People Power Under Attack 2018", 27 Nov 2018...
“4 mineras chinas violan derechos humanos en Perú”- 8 de noviembre de 2018...
- Related stories: Perú: Tras protestas locales en 2015 por proyecto minero Las Bambas, de MMG, la justicia mantiene juicio contra 20 campesinos y dirigentes comunitarios
- Related in-depth areas: Chinese investment overseas Últimas noticias - libertad de asociación
- Related companies: China Minmetals Las Bambas (part of MMG) Minerals and Metals Group (MMG) (part of China Minmetals) Rio Blanco Copper (part of Xiamen Zijin Tongguan Investment Development Corporation, part of Zijin Mining Group, Tongling Non-Ferrous Metals Group Holding Co. Ltd. y Xiamen C&D Coperation Ltd.) Shougang Tongling Nonferrous Metals Zijin
Author: Fair Labor Association (USA)
"Leading apparel and footwear brands meet with government to express concerns about worker rights", Oct 23, 2018...
- Related stories: Cambodia: Leading brands suggest labour reforms to the govt. after the meeting about issues surrounding labour and worker rights
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on freedom of association Latest news on human rights defenders
- Related companies: adidas New Balance Nike Puma Under Armour