Freedom of expression
- [PDF] "Rights to freedom of opinion and expression – suggested practical actions" - see pg. 56 in "Human Rights Translated"
- Author and date: Castan Centre for Human Rights Law, International Business Leaders Forum, and Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights, 2008
- "Freedom of speech" (on Human Rights & Business Dilemmas Forum)
- Author: UN Global Compact, Maplecroft
- Global Network Initiative - "Protecting and Advancing Freedom of Expression and Privacy in Information and Communications Technologies"
- [PDF] "Undermining Freedom of Expression in China" See pg. 28, "Recommendations for action"
- Author and date: Amnesty International, 2006
- "Race to the bottom – Corporate complicity in Chinese internet censorship - Recommendations to internet companies operating in China"
- Author and date: Human Rights Watch, 2006
Related stories and components
Majority of Internet infrastructure providers have not established adequate safeguards against human rights abuse, says new report
Author: Article 19
"Public interest, private infrastructure: barriers and drivers for adopting human rights standards in the Internet infrastructure industry," 5 June 2018...
Author: Charles Bradley & Richard Wingfield, Global Partners Digital
"A Rights-Respecting Model of Online Content Regulation by Platforms," May 2018...