Fuji Xerox (joint venture Fuji Photo Film & Xerox)
Member of UN Global Compact
Japan: Health & safety concerns raised as multiple companies require call centre employees to work from office
"Call centres expose fault line in Japan's pandemic fight", 4 May 2020...
- Related in-depth areas: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Outbreak
- Related companies: Fuji Xerox (joint venture Fuji Photo Film & Xerox) KDDI NTT Docomo Zurich Insurance Group
Business contributes to inclusive development, responsible growth, but challenges of scale remain: CSR Asia Summit 2013
Author: CSR Asia
…The Summit was…a…multi-stakeholder platform for strategy discussions and ideas exchange…[M]ulti-stakeholder partnerships between businesses, civil society and governments are going to be vital to achieve progress, agreed participants…The two-day...
- Related companies: Coca-Cola Fuji Xerox (joint venture Fuji Photo Film & Xerox) Levi Strauss
Author: UN Global Compact
Underscoring the role of business in addressing global threats - from climate change to widespread poverty or humanitarian emergencies - a group of chief executives joined UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon in Davos/Switzerland today for the launch of...
- Related companies: A.P. Moller - Maersk Group Accenture Acciona Aviva BASF Bayer BBVA China Development Bank China Minmetals Coca-Cola Companhia Vale do Rio Doce (now Vale) Cosco Daimler Deutsche Telekom Endesa (part of Enel) Enel Eni Eskom Fuji Xerox (joint venture Fuji Photo Film & Xerox) Heineken Infosys Intel KPMG Mansour Group Martha Tilaar Group Natura Nestlé Netafim Newmont Goldcorp Novartis Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Novozymes PricewaterhouseCoopers Qatar Airways Sakhalin Energy (joint venture Shell, Gazprom, Mitsui, & Mitsubishi) Shell Siemens Sumitomo Group Symantec Takeda Pharmaceutical Talisman (part of Repsol) Tata Group Telefónica Total Unilever Vale Vestas Wind Systems
Author: Exedra Events
Five companies from India, Malaysia and Philippines were recognized for their outstanding initiatives in corporate social responsibility…The Asian CSR Awards, co-presented by Intel, is Asia's premier Awards program on corporate social responsibility.....
- Related companies: Aboitiz APCO Worldwide Coca-Cola Fuji Xerox (joint venture Fuji Photo Film & Xerox) Fujifilm Holdings Corporation (formerly Fuji Photo Film) IBM Kraft Foods (now Kraft Heinz) Sagittarius Mines Inc (SMI) Shell Tetra Laval Tetra Pak (part of Tetra Laval) Unilever Vestas Wind Systems Xerox
Author: UN Global Compact
The chief executives of the following 245 companies have expressed interest in signing the statement: 4C Strategies, A. Raymond, A.Z. Industries, AB Volvo Group, ABIMIP, Abu Dhabi National Energy Company (TAQA), Adecco Japan, Adetel Group, Adriatica,...
- Related companies: Anglo American Aramex Arcelor Mittal Arla Foods ASN Bank (part of SNS Reaal) Autostrade Aviatur AXA Bacardi Limited Banco Bradesco Banco do Brasil Bayer BBVA Cadbury (part of Mondelēz International) Carrefour CNP Assurances Comcraft Group Compañia de Minas Buenaventura Cosco Credit Suisse Deutsche Bank Deutsche Telekom Diageo E.ON Eni F&C Asset Management Fortis France Telecom (now Orange) Fuji Xerox (joint venture Fuji Photo Film & Xerox) Fujitsu Siemens (part of Fujitsu) Fujitsu Technology Solutions (part of Fujitsu) H&M Hartmann Holcim (part of LafargeHolcim) Holmen Iberdrola INA Isagen (part of Brookfield) Japan Airlines Johnson Controls Levi Strauss Lexmark Li & Fung Lonmin Lufthansa Mabati Rolling Mills (part of Comcraft Group) Migros Minera Yanacocha (joint venture Newmont, Sumitomo & Compañía de Minas Buenaventura) Mytilineos National Grid Nestlé Newmont Goldcorp Nexen NH Hoteles Noir Norsk Hydro Novartis Orano (formerly Areva) Pearson Premier Oil PricewaterhouseCoopers Publicis Randstad Ricoh Rio Tinto Rosy Blue Saint-Gobain Sanofi Sasol Shell SKF SNS Reaal Sonae Souza Cruz (part of British American Tobacco) Standard Chartered Talisman (part of Repsol) TAQA Total UBS Unilever Vinci Volvo Group
Author: Syntao (sponsored by Oxfam Hong Kong)
By adopting the SustainAbility methodology, we found the Chinese sustainability reports do relatively well in terms of their presentation of performance, governance, and strategy. Yet at the same time, we found that Chinese sustainability reports are...
Author: Bien Perez, South China Morning Post
With many of their manufacturing assembly lines being moved to China, Japanese firms are expected to step up their environmental and social development programmes in the mainland, a Japanese business leader says. Yotaro Kobayashi, outspoken chairman of...
Author: SustainAbility, UNEP, Standard & Poor's
[Top 50 companies (highest scoring first): Co-operative Financial Services (part of Co-operative Group), Novo Nordisk, BP, British American Tobacco, BT Group, British Airports Authority (BAA), Rabobank, Rio Tinto, Shell, HP, Unilever, Anglo American,...
- Related stories: 2004 survey of corporate non-financial reporting, by SustainAbility, UNEP, Standard & Poor's (highest scoring companies: Co-operative Financial Services, Novo Nordisk, BP)
- Related companies: ABB Abbott Laboratories ABN Amro adidas AEON Agilent Technologies Alcoa Allianz Anglo American Anglo Platinum (part of Anglo American) Aracruz Celulose (now Fibria Celulose) Autostrade Aventis (now part of Sanofi) Barclays BASF Baxter International BC Hydro BHP Billiton BMW BP Bristol-Myers Squibb British Airports Authority (now Heathrow Airport Holdings) British Airways British American Tobacco Cadbury Schweppes (now Cadbury) Camelot Canon Carrefour Chiquita City West Water Co-operative Group DaimlerChrysler (now Daimler) Daiwa Securities Deutsche Telekom Diageo Dow Chemical Endesa (part of Enel) Equinor (formerly Statoil) Eroski Ford Fuji Xerox (joint venture Fuji Photo Film & Xerox) Fujifilm Holdings Corporation (formerly Fuji Photo Film) Gap Gaz de France (part of GDF Suez) General Motors HP (Hewlett-Packard) Hydro-Québec IBM ING Intel Ito-Yokado KarstadtQuelle Kesko Lafarge (part of LafargeHolcim) Manaaki Whenua Matsushita (now Panasonic) Merloni Elettrodomestici (part of Indesit Company) Mirant (part of NRG Energy) mmo2 (now O2) MTN MTR Natura Nippon Oil Novartis Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Novozymes Old Mutual PotashCorp Premier Oil Rabobank Rio Tinto Royal Philips Electronics RWE SABMiller (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) Sasol Severn Trent Shell Sony Starbucks Suez Suncor Swiss Re Talisman (part of Repsol) Tata Group Tata Iron and Steel (TISCO) (part of Tata Group) Telecom Italia Tesco Total Toyota Unilever United Utilities VanCity Veolia (formerly Vivendi Environnement) Vodafone Volkswagen Watercare Services Westpac Weyerhaeuser Xerox