Fujifilm Holdings Corporation (formerly Fuji Photo Film)
Fuji Photo Film website: www.fujifilm.co.jp
[PDF] full report: "Tomorrow’s Value - The Global Reporters 2006 Survey of Corporate Sustainability Reporting"
Author: SustainAbility, UNEP
[Top 50 reports: BT, Co-operative Financial Services, BP, Anglo Platinum, Rabobank, Unilever, MTR, Vodafone, Shell Group, Nike, Novo Nordisk, ABN AMRO Real, BHP Billiton, Philips, ABN AMRO, HP, Anglo American, GlaxoSmithKline, Rio Tinto, Westpac...
- Related stories: SustainAbility's bi-annual survey of corporate social & environmental reporting - top 5 are BT, Co-Operative Financial Services, BP, Anglo Platinum, Rabobank
- Related companies: ABN Amro adidas Anglo American Anglo Platinum (part of Anglo American) BBVA BHP Billiton BP British Airports Authority (now Heathrow Airport Holdings) British American Tobacco Co-operative Financial Services (CFS) (part of Co-operative Group) Co-operative Group Daiwa Securities DSM Enel Ford Fujifilm Holdings Corporation (formerly Fuji Photo Film) Gap General Electric GlaxoSmithKline Henkel HP (Hewlett-Packard) KarstadtQuelle Kesko Lafarge (part of LafargeHolcim) Migros MTR Natura Nedbank Nike Nissan Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) PotashCorp Rabobank Rio Tinto Royal Philips Electronics SAS (Scandinavian Airlines) Shell Sony Suez Telus Unilever VanCity Veolia (formerly Vivendi Environnement) Vodafone Walmart Westpac
[PDF] full report: "Influencing Power - Reviewing the conduct and content of corporate lobbying" (free registration required)
Author: SustainAbility & WWF
[Companies with "systematic" approach: BASF, BP, Chevron, Dow, Ford, General Motors, GlaxoSmithKline, Hewlett-Packard. Companies with "developing" approach: Altria, AstraZeneca, Diageo, Microsoft, Pfizer, Philips, Shell, Swiss Re, Time Warner, Total. ...
- Related stories: WWF, SustainAbility report on extent to which lobbying activities of S&P Global 100 companies are consistent with their social & environmental commitments
- Related companies: 3M ABN Amro Aegon AIG Alcan (now Rio Tinto Alcan) Alcatel (now Alcatel-Lucent) Allianz Altria Assicurazioni Generali AstraZeneca AT&T AXA Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ (part of Mitsubishi UFJ) Barclays BASF Bayer BBVA BHP Billiton BNP Paribas BP Bridgestone Bristol-Myers Squibb Canon Carrefour Chevron Citigroup Coca-Cola Colgate-Palmolive Credit Suisse DaimlerChrysler (now Daimler) Dell Deutsche Bank Deutsche Telekom Diageo Dow Chemical DuPont E.ON EMC Ericsson ExxonMobil Ford Fortis France Telecom (now Orange) Fujifilm Holdings Corporation (formerly Fuji Photo Film) General Electric General Motors Gillette (part of Procter & Gamble) GlaxoSmithKline Hitachi Honda HP (Hewlett-Packard) HSBC IBM ING Intel Ito-Yokado Johnson & Johnson JPMorgan Chase Kimberly-Clark L'Oreal Lucent Technologies (now Alcatel-Lucent) Matsushita (now Panasonic) McDonald's Merck Microsoft Mitsubishi Group Morgan Stanley Nestlé News Corporation Nissan Nokia Nortel Networks Novartis PepsiCo Pfizer Procter & Gamble Repsol YPF Royal Philips Electronics Samsung Sanofi Santander Shell Siemens Sony Suez Swiss Re Telefónica Texas Instruments Time Warner Toshiba Total Toyota Tyco UBS Unilever United Technologies Vivendi Vodafone Volkswagen Walmart
Author: Bien Perez, South China Morning Post
With many of their manufacturing assembly lines being moved to China, Japanese firms are expected to step up their environmental and social development programmes in the mainland, a Japanese business leader says. Yotaro Kobayashi, outspoken chairman of...
Author: SustainAbility, UNEP, Standard & Poor's
[Top 50 companies (highest scoring first): Co-operative Financial Services (part of Co-operative Group), Novo Nordisk, BP, British American Tobacco, BT Group, British Airports Authority (BAA), Rabobank, Rio Tinto, Shell, HP, Unilever, Anglo American,...
- Related stories: 2004 survey of corporate non-financial reporting, by SustainAbility, UNEP, Standard & Poor's (highest scoring companies: Co-operative Financial Services, Novo Nordisk, BP)
- Related companies: ABB Abbott Laboratories ABN Amro adidas AEON Agilent Technologies Alcoa Allianz Anglo American Anglo Platinum (part of Anglo American) Aracruz Celulose (now Fibria Celulose) Autostrade Aventis (now part of Sanofi) Barclays BASF Baxter International BC Hydro BHP Billiton BMW BP Bristol-Myers Squibb British Airports Authority (now Heathrow Airport Holdings) British Airways British American Tobacco Cadbury Schweppes (now Cadbury) Camelot Canon Carrefour Chiquita City West Water Co-operative Group DaimlerChrysler (now Daimler) Daiwa Securities Deutsche Telekom Diageo Dow Chemical Endesa (part of Enel) Equinor (formerly Statoil) Eroski Ford Fuji Xerox (joint venture Fuji Photo Film & Xerox) Fujifilm Holdings Corporation (formerly Fuji Photo Film) Gap Gaz de France (part of GDF Suez) General Motors HP (Hewlett-Packard) Hydro-Québec IBM ING Intel Ito-Yokado KarstadtQuelle Kesko Lafarge (part of LafargeHolcim) Manaaki Whenua Matsushita (now Panasonic) Merloni Elettrodomestici (part of Indesit Company) Mirant (part of NRG Energy) mmo2 (now O2) MTN MTR Natura Nippon Oil Novartis Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Novozymes Old Mutual PotashCorp Premier Oil Rabobank Rio Tinto Royal Philips Electronics RWE SABMiller (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) Sasol Severn Trent Shell Sony Starbucks Suez Suncor Swiss Re Talisman (part of Repsol) Tata Group Tata Iron and Steel (TISCO) (part of Tata Group) Telecom Italia Tesco Total Toyota Unilever United Utilities VanCity Veolia (formerly Vivendi Environnement) Vodafone Volkswagen Watercare Services Westpac Weyerhaeuser Xerox