- Location: London
- Salary: £30,871 per annum plus excellent benefits
- Closing Date: 24/10/2016
We are looking for someone who has experience in fundraising in the NGO sector with a good understanding of how different donors operate. You will have excellent writing and communication skills with the ability to tailor messages to different audiences. You will have a talent for coordinating and implementing complex tasks. In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Representing Alert in an EU-funded consortium and ensuring all reports and communications for that and other framework contracts are to a high standard and on time;
• Compiling and editing reports for Alert’s institutional core donors
• Researching and assessing potential funding opportunities for global and thematic programmes
• Proposal writing and administrative support
• Coordination and administrative support for Alerts’ private supporters
Note: the above are some of the requirements for the job.
For the full requirements and an application pack (the person specification section of which will form the basis for shortlisting), please visit http://www.international-alert.org/jobs. In your application, please indicate the full job title of the role you are applying for. To apply please send a completed application form and equal opportunities form to [email protected] , both of which can be found under ‘Downloads’.
Please note we do not accept CVs.
As it is unlikely that we will be able to obtain a Work Permit for this role, all job applicants must already have the right to work in the UK.
Closing date: 24 October 2016 at 5pm (UK time)
Interviews will take place during the week commencing 31 October 2016
While International Alert will endeavour to contact all candidates within a reasonable time, this may not always be possible due to limited resources. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date, you can assume your application has, on this occasion, been unsuccessful. International Alert is an equal opportunities employer. All applicants will be judged strictly on the basis of merit.