- Home ▹
- G8 countries arm human rights violators
Welcome to the Resource Centre
We make it our mission to work with advocates in civil society, business and government to address inequalities of power, seek remedy for abuse, and ensure protection of people and planet.
Both companies and impacted communities thank us for the resources and support we provide.
Phil Bloomer, Executive Director
G8 countries arm human rights violators
Author: Amnesty International, Published on: 19 May 2003
"A Catalogue of Failures: G8 Arms Exports and Human Rights Violations" [published today by] Amnesty International - As the G8 heads of state prepare for their summit in Evian, Amnesty International reveals that despite assurances to the contrary, their governments are arming and supplying some of the world's worst abusers of human rights.
- Central African Republic
- Congo - Democratic Republic of
- Congo - Republic of
- Côte d'Ivoire
- Sierra Leone
- United Kingdom
- Israel & Occupied Palestinian Territories
- Oil, gas & coal
- Technology, telecom & electronics
- Export regulations/Export credit agencies
- Security issues & conflict zones: General
- Major reports & books