Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in USA
"Voting Matters: Are asset managers using their proxy votes for climate action?", November 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: Investors
- Related companies: Allianz Aviva AXA BlackRock BMO Global Capital Group Chevron Duke Energy ExxonMobil Fidelity Investments Ford Franklin Templeton General Motors Goldman Sachs HSBC JPMorgan Chase Manulife Financial Metlife Northern Trust SMBC Nikko Securities State Street T. Rowe Price Vanguard
Author: Cecilia Jamasmie, Mining.com
"Europe-led global certification scheme for raw materials expected in 2020," 30 October 2019....
DRC: Société Minière de Bisunzu tags metals with barcodes to ensure supply chains are free from conflict and child labour
Author: Reuters, The East African
"Congo mine deploys digital weapons in fight against conflict minerals", 1 October 2019....
Equileap researched 3,519 companies in 23 developed economies, representing 98 million employees, and ranked them based on 19 gender equality criteria... There has been an increase in the average score of the 100 best performing companies over the past...
- Related in-depth areas: Gender, Business & Human Rights: Research & Analysis
- Related companies: Adobe Systems AGL Air New Zealand ANZ Bank ASX Group AXA Bank of America BHP (formerly BHP Billiton) BillerudKorsnäs (Billerud Korsnäs) Biogen BlackRock BNP Paribas British Land Caltex Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce (CIBC) Castellum Challenger Financial Services Chr. Hansen Cisco Systems Citibank (part of Citigroup) Coca-Cola Coca-cola Amatil Cofinimmo Commbank Contact Energy Convivio Hotels Danone Dexus Diageo DnB NOR Eli Lilly Elisa Enagás Equinor (formerly Statoil) Fonterra Fortescue Metals Group Fortum Gap General Motors Gilead Sciences Gjensidige GlaxoSmithKline GPT Group Hilton Investec Iron Mountain ITV Johnson & Johnson Johnson Matthey JPMorgan Chase Kering (formerly PPR, Pinault-Printemps-Redoute) Kimberly-Clark L'Oreal Lendlease Project Management & Construction (formerly Bovis Lend Lease, trading as Lendlease) Marriott Medibank Merck Mirvac Money Super Market Group National Australia Bank NH Hoteles Orange Origin Energy Publicis Qantas Airways REA Group Red Eléctrica de España Repsol Royal Bank of Canada Royal Mail Sanofi SAP Schibsted Schneider Electric Schroders Société Générale Sodexo South32 Standard Chartered Stockland Stora Enso Storebrand Suncorp Swedbank Tele2 Telenet Telenor Telstra TF1 Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD Bank) Transurban Unilever Verizon Vicinity Vodafone Westpac WPP YUM! Z Energy
USA: 49,000 General Motors workers strike over failed contract negotiations covering wages, health insurance & prevention of plant closures; Includes comments from General Motors
In September 2019, approximately 49,000 General Motors workers across the USA began to strike after negotiations on a new contract between General Motors and the United Auto Workers union broke down. Workers say they suffered low wages, temporary co...
Commentary: Recognising corporate watchdogs as an integral part of ethical outsourcing could help improve current auditing system
Author: Peter Bengtsen, Le Monde diplomatique
"Mica mining, why watchdogs count", April 2019...
USA: GM Workers shut down 33 factories across the US after failed negotiations on wages, health care and plant closures
Author: CBS News
"UAW hits GM with nationwide strike", 16 September 2019...
South Korea: General Motors workers launch first full strike in two decades over wages and potential lay-offs
Author: Song Jung-a, Financial Times
"GM Korea workers stage first full strike in more than 20 years", 9 September 2019...
- Related companies: General Motors
Author: Yonhap, The Korea Herald
"GM Korea union enters partial strike for higher wages", 20 August 2019...
- Related companies: General Motors
Author: Béatrice Héraud, Novethic (France) (copyright: www.novethic.fr)
« Pour JP Morgan, Amazon ou Apple, le but de l'entreprise n'est plus seulement de servir l'actionnaire »...
- Related companies: 3M A.O. Smith Corporation Abbott Laboratories Accenture Access Industries ADP AECOM AES AFLAC AK Steel Allergan Alliant Energy Altec Amazon.com American Airlines (AMR) American Electric Power American Express American Tower Ameriprise Financial Anthem Aon Apple Aramark Assurant AT&T Ball Corp. Bank of America Baxter International Bayer Bechtel Best Buy BlackRock BNY Mellon Boeing BorgWarner BP Bristol-Myers Squibb C.V. Starr & Co. Carlyle Group Caterpillar CBRE Group CF Industries Chevron Chubb Group CIGNA Cisco Systems Citigroup CNH Industrial Coca-Cola Cognizant Comcast ConocoPhillips Corning Cummins CVS Day & Zimmermann Dell Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Dow Chemical Duke Energy DXC Technology Eastman Chemical Eaton Edison International ExxonMobil EY (Ernst & Young) FedEx FIS Flex Fluor Ford Fox Entertainment (part of News Corporation) Freeport-McMoRan General Dynamics General Motors Goldman Sachs Guardian Life Insurance