Godrej & Boyce
Godrej website: www.godrej.com
Author: Open For Business (USA)
"Channels of Influence: How Companies Can Promote LGBT+ Inclusive Societies", Mar 2019...
- Related in-depth areas: CEO activism and other positive business initiatives to protect civic freedoms Latest news on human rights defenders
- Related companies: Accenture adidas Alibaba.com Amazon.com American Express AT&T Barclays Best Buy BlackRock Brunswick Burberry Danone Deutsche Bank Diageo eBay EY (Ernst & Young) Facebook Godrej & Boyce Google (part of Alphabet) H&M Huawei Technologies IBM Inditex Infosys KPMG LinkedIn (part of Microsoft) Marriott MasterCard McKinsey Microsoft MTN Nokia PayPal (part of eBay) PricewaterhouseCoopers Safaricom Shell Standard Chartered Starbucks Tesco The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) Unilever Virgin Group Walmart Woolworths Group
Author: Charles Radcliffe, Office of the High Commissionner for Human Rights & Caroline Vagneron, GLOBE, World Bank Group
"How businesses can support LGBTI rights in countries that oppose them", 26 Sep 2017...
A strong, magnitude 7.8 earthquake rocked Nepal on 25 April 2015, destroying buildings, damaging historic temples, and killing thousands. The temblor was caused by a sudden thrust, or release of built-up tension, along the major fault line where the...
Author: P. Vaidyanathan Iyer, Indian Express
Two days from now, a 1,000-strong club of Dalit entrepreneurs will showcase their wares...in Mumbai’s Bandra Kurla complex…It will tell the world that Dalits, given the opportunity, will beat the caste order with capitalism...Hobnobbing with the Dalit...
- Related stories: India: Dalit entrepreneurs hold major trade fair in Mumbai
- Related companies: Godrej & Boyce Tata Group
Author: Financial Express [India[
Big corporates, including Hindustan Unilever, ITC Ltd and Godrej Group, are turning to rural India to build better communities. PepsiCo India, on it part, has got constructed 13 check dams and 100 recharge wells in Paithan in Maharashtra after it...
Author: Kanika Datta, Business Standard [India]
Is India Inc really prepared to play its part in bridging the gap between development and environmental protection?...NGO Center for Social Markets (CSM) has produced a film titled In Good Company: Corporate India and the Climate Challenge that partly...
- Related stories: India: Interview with Malini Mehra - how Indian firms are addressing, and failing to address, climate change
- Related companies: Godrej & Boyce ITC Mahindra & Mahindra Tata Group
CSM [Centre for Social Markets] launches film on corporate India and climate leadership at World Business Summit on Climate Change
Author: Centre for Social Markets
The Centre for Social Markets (CSM) launched a film today profiling corporate leadership on climate change in India at the World Business Summit on Sustainable Development in Copenhagen...Called, In Good Company, the 55-minute documentary tells the...
Author: Centre for Social Markets & Xanthus Productions
A film on...corporate India and the climate challenge...shows how India Inc. is poised to take leadership on climate change.
- Related stories: "In Good Company": Documentary on Indian firms taking the lead on climate change India: Interview with Malini Mehra - how Indian firms are addressing, and failing to address, climate change
- Related companies: Deutsche Bank Godrej & Boyce HSBC Infosys Mahindra & Mahindra Shell Tata Group Wipro