- Website on non-judicial grievance mechanisms to support victims of corporate human rights abuses
Centre for Research on Multinational Corporations (SOMO), 20 Jun 2013
- Video introduction to non-judicial grievance mechanisms
- Step-by-step guide to filing a complaint with a grievance mechanism
Access Facility - a "global nonprofit organisation that supports rights-compatible, interest-based problem solving to prevent and resolve conflicts between companies and communities...ACCESS Facility...makes room for those who may be skeptical about non-judicial remedies and those who are already change agents in the communities."
- grievance mechanisms in Access's database
- Accountability Resource Guide: "addresses tools for redressing human rights and environmental violations by international financial institutions, export promotion agencies and private corporate actors"
- Author and date: Accountability Counsel, Jul 2012
- [PDF] "Rights-Compatible Grievance Mechanisms: A guidance tool for companies and their stakeholders"
- Author and date: Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative, JF Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University, 2008
- [PDF] "Community-company grievance resolution: A guide for the Australian mining industry"
- Author and date: Oxfam Australia, May 2009
- [PDF] "Embedding Rights-Compatible Grievance Processes for External Stakeholders Within Business Culture"
- Author and date: John Sherman, Corporate Social Responsibility Initiative, Harvard Kennedy School, 2009
- [PDF] "The framework for a complaints mechanism"
- Author: Oxfam Community Aid Abroad
- [PDF] "Addressing Grievances From Project-Affected Communities"
- Author and date: IFC, 2009
- "Discipline and grievances at work"
- Author and date: ACAS (UK) 2009