Group Social Compliance Specialist
- Location: Bredebro, Denmark
- Rolling application
Are you an ambitious professional with several years of experience working in an international company? Moreover, would you like to join our team to ensure continuous development and anchoring of ECCO’s social responsibility as described in our Code of Conduct in ECCO’s entire value chain?
As Group Social Compliance Specialist you:
- Collect trends and knowledge related to social-labour and community engagement issues and continuously be updated about state-of-the-art for shoe and leather production, retail and administration
- Ensure ECCO’s standards conforms the changing requirements within legislation and international guidelines such as “UN Guiding Principles on Business & Human Rights”
- Explore new opportunities and risks related to social responsibility
- Act as an internal advisor to our business units and conduct training
- Develop tools and routines to support the implementation
- Work in projects within our global organisation in a cross-cultural environment
Qualifications and Work Experience
The position requires that you have a good business understanding and a strong ability to transfer knowledge into business value. You have a drive for working in a team with a broad variety of tasks at a strategic level.
Ideally, you have 3-4 years of hands on experience within the social-labour field in a global perspective. Your background is within the area of organisation and management, e.g. Master of Business Economics or Commerce or Sustainability. Limited travelling days must be expected. Corporate language is English which you master in both writing and speech.
As a person you
- are open, flexible and thrive in an organization with a rapidly changing environment
- hold an ability to handle multiple projects and people simultaneously
- have the ability to engage in close sparring with our business units
- have an analytical approach to tasks and focus on what is relevant to reach the goals set
- are very service oriented
- are realistic and give constructive feedback
- are good at establishing contact and trust and have strong network skills
- understand and respect cultural differences and have a global mindset
- have good communication skills and flair for structure
- like understanding the details of social compliance
ECCO’s innovative and collaborative approach, coupled with our entrepreneurial culture, is what sets us apart from others. Add a genuine commitment to diversity and personal development and you begin to see why we are an employer of choice for more than 20,000 professionals across the globe.
For further information, please contact Lene Raunkjær, Head of Group Conduct on mobile +45 2373 1017.