Gucci (part of Kering)
Headquarters in France
Respect and well-being of people is one of the three pillars of the Gucci’s ten-year “Culture of Purpose” sustainability plan, which underpins the company’s approach to creating a more responsible business....
- Related stories: Ukraine, Serbia & Hungary: Report by Clean Clothes Campaign details poverty wages & poor working conditions in garment factories producing for global brands; incl. co responses
- This is a response from the following companies: Gucci (part of Kering)
Ukraine, Serbia & Hungary: Report by Clean Clothes Campaign details poverty wages & poor working conditions in garment factories producing for global brands; incl. co responses
The report "Europe's Sweatshops" published by Clean Clothes Campaign documents poverty wages and poor working conditions in the garment and shoe industry throughout Eastern and South-Eastern Europe. The report is presented together with new country...
KnowTheChain's apparel sector benchmark found very limited information on how companies address forced labour risks in their leather supply chain. In order to understand how companies’ headquarter level policies and processes are implemented in lower...
- Related stories: KnowTheChain: Ranking companies' efforts to address forced labour in their supply chains
- Related in-depth areas: KnowTheChain: Outreach to footwear and luxury goods companies on forced labor risks in leather sourcing
- Related companies: adidas Belle International Holdings Limited Calvin Klein (part of PVH) Gucci (part of Kering) Hugo Boss Kering Nike Prada Puma PVH (Phillips-Van Heusen) Ralph Lauren Timberland (part of VF Corp) Tommy Hilfiger (part of PVH) VF Corp
Author: Leonie Barrie, Just-style
"Sandblasting scandal in Chinese jeans factories", 17 March 2015...
Author: Gina-Marie Cheeseman, TriplePundit
Burberry Group...announced its commitment...to removing all hazardous chemicals from its supply chain by Jan...2020. To achieve this goal, Burberry will set up “mechanisms for disclosure and transparency” for the hazardous chemicals used in its supply...
- Related companies: adidas American Apparel Associated British Foods Burberry Fast Retailing Gap Gucci (part of Kering) H&M Inditex Kering (formerly PPR, Pinault-Printemps-Redoute) LVMH Nike Primark (part of Associated British Foods) Puma Uniqlo (part of Fast Retailing) Valentino Versace Walt Disney Zara (part of Inditex)
Author: Lou Pingeot, Global Policy Forum
[T]his working paper examines the role and influence of business actors in the process towards the Post-2015 agenda of the UN, with particular attention to the influence of large transnational corporations. The business sector certainly has an...
- Related companies: Anglo American AngloGold Ashanti Barclays BASF Bayer BG Group (part of Shell) Cargill Citigroup DSM Ericsson ExxonMobil Gucci (part of Kering) H&M Heineken Kering (formerly PPR, Pinault-Printemps-Redoute) Nestlé Novartis PepsiCo Shell Unilever Veolia (formerly Vivendi Environnement) Walmart Yara
Author: Compiled by Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
Welcome to the fifth issue of the Quarterly Bulletin on Business & Children, produced by Business & Human Rights Resource Centre. The purpose of this e-bulletin is to help keep everyone working in this field informed about recent key...