Headquarters in United Kingdom
GUS website: http://www.gusplc.com
Author: Corporate Knights & Innovest Strategic Value Advisors
[List: ABB, ABN Amro, Adidas Salomon, Aeon, Agilent Technologies, Alcan, Alcoa, Alliance Unichem, ARCELOR, Atlas Copco, Aviva, BAA (British Airports Authority), Bank Of America., BASF, Baxter International, Boots, BP, British Airways, British Land,...
- Related stories: Innovest & Corporate Knights name global 100 most sustainable companies
- Related companies: ABB ABN Amro adidas AEON Agilent Technologies Alcan (now Rio Tinto Alcan) Alcoa Alliance Unichem (now Alliance Boots) Arcelor (now ArcelorMittal) Atlas Copco Aviva Bank of America BASF Baxter International Boots (now Alliance Boots) BP Bristol-Myers Squibb British Airports Authority (now Heathrow Airport Holdings) British Airways British Land British Sky Broadcasting BT Cadbury Schweppes (now Cadbury) Canon Centrica Coca-Cola Danone Denso Deutsche Telekom Dexia Diageo Eastman Kodak Enbridge Ericsson FPL Group Fresenius Medical Care Gamesa General Electric GlaxoSmithKline GUS H&M HBOS (part of Lloyds) Henkel Holmen HP (Hewlett-Packard) Iberdrola ING Insurance Australia Group Intel Johnson & Johnson Kesko Kuraray Lafarge (part of LafargeHolcim) Land Securities Marks & Spencer Masco Matsushita (now Panasonic) Mitchells & Butlers Nike Nikko Cordial Nokia Novartis Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Novozymes NTT Docomo Pearson PepsiCo Pinnacle West Capital Reed Elsevier Group Ricoh Royal Bank of Canada Royal Philips Electronics ST Microelectronics Sun Life Financial Toyota TransAlta Unilever United Technologies UPS Vestas Wind Systems Vodafone Volvo Group Westpac Weyerhaeuser Whitbread Xerox
Author: Alison Maitland, Financial Times
Today, the Financial Times and FT Deutschland, our German sister paper, publish our first ranking of top women in European business, turning the spotlight on those who have broken through to the highest levels of corporate life...The FT/FTD ranking...
Author: Agenda Scotland & Scottish Consumer Council
[refers to Co-operative Group, Focus-Wickes, BT, Sainsbury's, Tesco, Homebase (part of GUS), B&Q (part of Kingfisher), Shell, Littlewoods, Cafédirect]
- Related stories: UK: High costs holding back ethical consumers, report finds
- Related companies: B&Q (part of Kingfisher) BT Cafédirect Co-operative Bank (part of Co-operative Group) Co-operative Group Co-operative Insurance Society (part of Co-operative Group) GUS Homebase (part of Home Retail Group) Kingfisher Littlewoods Shell Tesco
Author: AccountAbility, Insight Investment
[PDF] [refers to IBM, Hewlett-Packard, Dell, Tesco, El Corte Inglés, Co-operative Bank, Gap, Wal-Mart, JC Penney, Donna Karen, Ralph Lauren, Top Shop, Littlewoods, Safeway, Marks & Spencer, Sainsbury's, British American Tobacco, Diageo, Cadbury...
- Related stories: Report finds many UK companies struggling to manage supply chain labour standards, but identifies sector leaders as: Marks & Spencer, Sainsbury's, BT, Cadbury Schweppes, British American Tobacco, Diageo
- Related companies: British American Tobacco BT Cadbury Schweppes (now Cadbury) Co-operative Bank (part of Co-operative Group) Co-operative Group Dell DFS Furniture Diageo Dixons Retail (formerly DSG International) Donna Karan El Corte Inglés Gap GUS HP (Hewlett-Packard) IBM Imperial Tobacco J.C. Penney JJB Sports John Lewis Partnership Kingfisher Littlewoods Marks & Spencer Matsushita (now Panasonic) Northern Foods Panasonic Polo Ralph Lauren RHM SABMiller (part of Anheuser-Busch InBev) Safeway UK (part of Morrisons) Sainsbury's Somerfield Sony Tesco Topshop (part of Arcadia) Vodafone Waitrose (part of John Lewis Partnership) Walmart