Harry Winston (part of Swatch)
Headquarters in USA
Switzerland: Council of States to decide on binding human rights protection for Swiss co. & their supply chains
Author: Juliane Kippenberg, Human Rights Watch
'A brilliant opportunity for the gold sector', 12 Feb 2019...
Author: Human Rights Watch
“Día de San Valentín: Contaminadas las cadenas de suministro del sector de la joyería”, 8 de febrero de 2018...
Report by Human Rights Watch alleges labour rights abuses & child labour in gold & diamond supply chains of global jewellery brands; incl. co responses
The report “The Hidden Cost of Jewelry” by Human Rights Watch documents labour rights violations, child labour and poor working conditions caused by toxic chemicals in gold and diamond supply chains of global jewellery brands. The report scrutinizes...
Author: Human Rights Watch
[Anmerkung: Das Business & Human Rights Resource Centre hat die in dem Bericht genannten Schmuckhersteller um eine Stellungnahme gebeten. Mehr dazu, sowie die Antworten der Unternehmen finden Sie hier.]...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on natural resources Rohstoffe
- This is a response from the following companies: Aber Diamond Boodle & Dunthorne Bulgari Cartier (part of Richemont) Chopard Christ Harry Winston (part of Swatch) Kalyan Jewellers Pandora Group Richemont Rolex Signet Jewelers Tanishq (part of Titan Industries) Titan Industries (joint venture Tata Group & Tamil Nadu Industrial Development Corporation) Tribhovandas Bhimji Zaveri (TBZ)
Author: Harry Winston
We invited Harry Winston to comment. They declined to respond.
- This is a non response from the following companies: Harry Winston (part of Aber Diamond)
This report is an evaluation of the efforts made by jewelers towards responsible sourcing of precious metals. It is based on responses to a survey sent to the jewelers that had signed on to the Golden Rules by mid-February 2009 and to other large...
- Related stories: Report evaluates jewelers progress in promoting socially and environmentally responsible mining – 60 firms endorse principles for ethical sourcing
- Related in-depth areas: Recent NGO reports
- Related companies: Aber Diamond Amazon.com Anglo American Berkshire Hathaway Boucheron (part of Gucci) Brilliant Earth Carlyle Group Cartier (part of Richemont) Commemorative Brands (part of American Achievement) Costco Cred Jewellery Finlay Fine Jewelry Fred Meyer Jewelers (part of Kroger) Harry Winston (part of Aber Diamond) Helzberg Diamonds (part of Berkshire Hathaway) Herff Jones J.C. Penney Jostens Kohl's Kroger Leber Jeweler Liberty Media Macy's Meijer Neiman Marcus Piaget (part of Richemont) PPR (formerly Pinault-Printemps-Redoute) QVC (part of Liberty Media) Richemont Saks Fifth Avenue (part of Hudson's Bay) Sears Signet Target Tiffany TJ Maxx (part of TJX) TJX Van Cleef & Arpels (part of Richemont) Walmart Zale (part of Signet)