HBK Contracting Company
Headquarters in Qatar
Author: Supreme Committee for Delivery & Legacy (Qatar)
The Supreme Committee for Delivery & Legacy (SC), the organisation responsible for delivering the tournament infrastructure required for the 2022 FIFA World Cup Qatar™, and global trade union Building and Wood Workers' International (BWI), have...
- Related stories: Qatar: Supreme Committee for Delivery & Legacy launches Workers' Welfare Standards, initiates internal and external monitoring for 2022 World Cup contracts
- Related in-depth areas: Labour rights and the Qatar World Cup 2022 Latest news & company responses: Migrant workers in Qatar & the UAE Latest news on major sporting events
- Related companies: Al Balagh Trading & Contracting China Railway Construction Cimolai Galfar Al Misnad HBK Contracting Company Joannou & Paraskevaides Larsen & Toubro Midmac Porr Salini Impregilo
Business human rights responsibility for refugees & migrant workers: Turning policies into practice in the Middle East
Author: Samentha Goethals, Joseph Bardwell, Mariam Bhacker, & Bahaa Ezzelarab, Business & Human Rights Resource Centre in Business & Human Rights Journal
...Our focus in this piece is to consider how companies have been implementing their human rights responsibility to address the risks and challenges faced by refugees and migrant workers in the Middle East, a region that is currently experiencing...
- Related stories: Business & Human Rights Journal (July 2017)
- Related in-depth areas: Construction firms & migrant workers in Qatar and UAE Syrian refugees: Abuse & exploitation in Turkish garment factories
- Related companies: Al Balagh Trading & Contracting Al Jaber Group Arcadia Group ASOS Associated British Foods BAM International (part of Royal BAM) Burberry C&A Esprit FIFA Gap Gerry Weber H&M HBK Contracting Company Inditex J&P Avax SA J.C. Penney Joannou & Paraskevaides (Overseas) KiK Larsen & Toubro LC Waikiki Lidl Liz Claiborne (part of J.C. Penney) Mexx (part of RNF Holding) Midmac Mothercare New Look New Yorker Next OHL Otto Porr Primark (part of Associated British Foods) River Island (part of Lewis Trust) Royal BAM s.Oliver Sainsbury's SuperGroup Tchibo Tesco VF Corp Walmart White Stuff
HBK Contracting Company did not respond to 2016 construction survey on migrant worker rights in Qatar
HBK Contracting Company did not respond to our survey on migrant worker rights in Qatar.
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news & responses: Outreach to construction firms in Qatar and the UAE
- Related companies: HBK Contracting Company