Herff Jones website: www.herff-jones.com
A report released today by the Washington, DC-based environmental group Earthworks…evaluates progress jewelers have made in pursuit of cleaner sources of precious metals…Jewelry companies…[are] endorsing the Golden Rules, a set of principles for more...
This report is an evaluation of the efforts made by jewelers towards responsible sourcing of precious metals. It is based on responses to a survey sent to the jewelers that had signed on to the Golden Rules by mid-February 2009 and to other large...
- Related stories: Report evaluates jewelers progress in promoting socially and environmentally responsible mining – 60 firms endorse principles for ethical sourcing
- Related in-depth areas: Recent NGO reports
- Related companies: Aber Diamond Amazon.com Anglo American Berkshire Hathaway Boucheron (part of Gucci) Brilliant Earth Carlyle Group Cartier (part of Richemont) Commemorative Brands (part of American Achievement) Costco Cred Jewellery Finlay Fine Jewelry Fred Meyer Jewelers (part of Kroger) Harry Winston (part of Aber Diamond) Helzberg Diamonds (part of Berkshire Hathaway) Herff Jones J.C. Penney Jostens Kohl's Kroger Leber Jeweler Liberty Media Macy's Meijer Neiman Marcus Piaget (part of Richemont) PPR (formerly Pinault-Printemps-Redoute) QVC (part of Liberty Media) Richemont Saks Fifth Avenue (part of Hudson's Bay) Sears Signet Target Tiffany TJ Maxx (part of TJX) TJX Van Cleef & Arpels (part of Richemont) Walmart Zale (part of Signet)
Author: Fair Labor Association
The FLA's 2005 Annual Public Report provides the public with an impartial, detailed look into what 28 diverse companies have done in the past year to improve the working conditions in the factories where they produce around the world. [refers to Fair...
- Related stories: Fair Labor Association annual report finds more violations at apparel & footwear suppliers, but says rise may be due to better monitoring
- Related companies: Commemorative Brands (part of American Achievement) Cutter & Buck Drew Pearson Marketing (part of Mainland Headwear) Eddie Bauer Gap GEAR for Sports Gildan Activewear Global Accessories Herff Jones Jostens Liz Claiborne Mainland Headwear Marks & Spencer MBI New Era Cap Nike Nordstrom Otto Outdoor Cap Oxford Industries Patagonia Phillips-Van Heusen Puma Reebok (part of adidas) Riddell Russell (part of Berkshire Hathaway) Twins Enterprise VF Corp Zephyr-Graf-X
Author: Fair Labor Association
[refers to Fair Labor Association (FLA) participating companies: adidas-Salomon, Eddie Bauer, GEAR for Sports, Liz Claiborne, Reebok, Nordstrom, Nike, Patagonia, Phillips-Van Heusen and Zephyr-Graf-X. Also to FLA category B licensees, which commit to...
- Related stories: Fair Labor Association report covers working conditions at 25 companies incl. Nike, Patagonia, adidas-Salomon, Eddie Bauer, Reebok, Liz Claiborne
- Related companies: adidas American Pad & Paper Commemorative Brands (part of American Achievement) Cutter & Buck Eddie Bauer Global Accessories Herff Jones Jostens Land's End (part of Sears) Liz Claiborne Mainland Headwear MBI New Era Cap Nike Nordstrom Outdoor Cap Oxford Industries Patagonia Phillips-Van Heusen Reebok (part of adidas) Riddell Sears Twins Enterprise VF Corp