Member of UN Global Compact
Headquarters in USA
Investors call on 3 companies to submit robust reports under US Govt's. Burma reporting requirements
On 24 June 2015, EIRIS Conflict Risk Network and 11 institutional investors, asset owners and asset managers wrote to Caterpillar Inc., Chevron Corporation and Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc. The letters urge all three companies to submit comprehensive...
"The 2015 DiversityInc Top 50 Companies for Diversity", Apr 2015...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest News
- Related companies: Abbott Laboratories AbbVie Accenture ADP Aetna Allstate Anthem AT&T BASF Colgate-Palmolive Comcast Cox Communications (part of Cox Enterprises) Cox Enterprises Cummins Dell Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Eli Lilly EY (Ernst & Young) General Mills Hilton IBM Johnson & Johnson Kaiser Permanente Kellogg KeyBank KPMG Kraft Foods (now Kraft Heinz) Marriott MassMutual MasterCard Merck Monsanto New York Life Nielsen Northrop Grumman Novartis PricewaterhouseCoopers Procter & Gamble Prudential Financial Rockwell Collins Sodexo Target TD Bank (see Toronto-Dominion Bank) TIAA-CREF Time Warner Verizon Walt Disney Wells Fargo Wyndham
Hilton Worldwide did not provide individual answers to our questions, but sent the following statement:...
- Related companies: Hilton
USA: 379 businesses & organizations submit statement to US Supreme Court in support of same-sex marriage
Author: [comment] Mark Lagon, former US anti-human-trafficking ambassador, in Guardian (UK)
It makes good business sense for companies to actively pursue an ethical supply chain. Philanthropy...is not enough...[Many] executives assume that tracing labour conditions in their supply chains is futile and prohibitively costly. Yet if the...
Author: Brooks M. Hanner, Corporate Counsel (USA)
…[C]ompanies that were indirectly or unwittingly connected to terrorism faced lawsuits after an attack…[R]ecent case law and statutory developments have strengthened the legal protections available to an innocent business involved in a terrorist...
Author: Human Rights Campaign
This year, an historic 304 major businesses…scored 100 percent on HRC’s Corporate Equality Index and the coveted distinction of “Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality.” These companies adopted a full framework of LGBT inclusion in the workplace,...
- Related stories: USA: Human Rights Campaign releases ranking of “best places to work for LGBT equality”
- Related companies: 3M Abercrombie & Fitch Accenture Acerinox Aetna AIG Alcatel-Lucent (part of Nokia) Alcoa Alston & Bird AMC Networks American Airlines American Eagle Outfitters American Express Ameriprise Financial Apple Arent Fox Arnold & Porter AT&T Automatic Data Processing Avon AXA Bain & Company Baker & McKenzie Bank of America Bank of New York (part of BNY Mellon) Barclays Barnes & Noble BASF Best Buy Bingham McCutchen BlackRock Blue Cross BNP Paribas BNY Mellon Boehringer Ingelheim Boeing Booz Allen Hamilton Bristol-Myers Squibb Campbell Soup Capital One Cardinal Cargill Charles Schwab Chevron Chrysler Chubb Group CIGNA Cisco Systems Citigroup Clifford Chance Clorox Coca-Cola Comcast Corning Covington & Burling Credit Suisse Cummins Danaher Darden Restaurants Dechert Dell Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Deutsche Bank Deutsche Telekom Diageo DLA Piper Dorsey & Whitney Dow Chemical DuPont Eastman Kodak eBay Ecolab Edison International Electronic Arts EMC EY (Ernst & Young) Faegre & Benson Fenwick & West Ford Freddie Mac GameStop Gap Genentech General Electric General Mills General Motors Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher Giorgio Armani GlaxoSmithKline Goldman Sachs Google (part of Alphabet) Hartford Financial Services Herman Miller Hilton HP (Hewlett-Packard) HSBC Humana Hyatt IBM Intuit Jenner & Block Johnson & Johnson JPMorgan Chase Kaiser Permanente Kellogg KPMG Kraft Foods (now Kraft Heinz) Land O'Lakes Leo Burnett (part of Publicis) Levi Strauss Lexmark Limited Brands Littler Mendelson Lockheed Martin Marriott Marsh & McLennan MasterCard McDermott Will & Emery McKesson McKinsey Medtronic Merck Metlife MGM Resorts Microsoft Mitchell Gold + Bob Williams Moody's Morgan Stanley Morgan, Lewis & Bockius Morrison & Foerster Nationwide Mutual Insurance Nielsen Nike Nissan Nixon Peabody Nokia Nordstrom Northern Trust Novartis Office Depot Oracle Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe Owens Corning PepsiCo Pfizer Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman PNC Financial Services PricewaterhouseCoopers Procter & Gamble Progressive Insurance Prudential Financial Publicis Qualcomm Raytheon Replacements Ltd. Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi Rockwell Automation Salesforce.com SAP Sears Sempra Energy Sidley Austin Brown & Wood Sodexo Sony Southern California Edison (part of Edison International) Sprint Staples Starcom MediaVest (part of Publicis) Starwood Hotels Sun Life Financial SunTrust Banks Symantec T-Mobile (part of Deutsche Telekom) Target Tech Data Thomson Reuters Time Warner Toronto-Dominion Bank Toyota UBS Unilever Union Bank of California United Continental United Technologies UnitedHealth Group US Bancorp Verizon Viacom Volkswagen Walgreen Walt Disney Wells Fargo Whirlpool White & Case Wyndham Xerox Yahoo!
Author: Kelsey Brugger, Santa Barbara Independent (USA)
Ronald Tobin, a former employee at Fess Parker DoubleTree Hilton, is suing the joint resort company…for alleged discrimination and unfair business practices…The suit claims Tobin was unjustly fired from his position after he was instructed to complete...
- Related companies: Hilton
Author: Business & Human Rights Resource Centre
The purpose of this e-bulletin is to help keep everyone working in the field of business & children's rights informed about recent key developments and forthcoming initiatives. [Includes contributions in English, French & Spanish from...
- Related in-depth areas: Latest news on Children
- Related companies: Apple ask.fm Bing (part of Microsoft) Body Shop (part of L'Oréal) British Airways China Railway Construction China Railway Engineering Danone General Electric General Motors GlaxoSmithKline Glencore Glencore Xstrata (now Glencore) Google Guardian Media Hershey Hilton Kuoni L'Oreal Lafarge MasterCard Microsoft Misa Mining Novo Group Novo Nordisk (part of Novo Group) Pfizer Safaricom Telefónica Yahoo!
Author: Hilton Foundation
ECPAT, the leading global network of organizations dedicated to stopping the commercial sexual exploitation of children (CSEC), has been selected to receive the 2013 Conrad N. Hilton Humanitarian Prize of $1.5 million, the world's largest humanitarian...