Find out what companies are doing to address forced labour risks in their supply chains.
“As long as poverty, injustice and gross inequality exist in our world, none of us can truly rest.”
- Cambodia: Court drops charges against labour activist Tola Moeun
- President Obama's speech for Mandela's centenary highlights links of geopolitical context to business & human rights
- USA: 4 former Delta Air Lines employees file lawsuit alleging sexual harassment, race & national origin discrimination
- Google introduces 'AI principles' that prohibit its use in weapons & human rights abuses
- USA: Ex-employee files lawsuit against chemical co. alleging hostile work environment led to anxiety & forced him to retire
Latest from us
Track contract awards, download data for your research and advocate for worker's rights.
Track attacks & find tools for positive company action on civic freedoms.
From the Corporate Human Rights Benchmark to our Business Action Platform, the latest from us.
Cases & responsesPrevious Next
Sign up for our Weekly Updates
Our free Weekly Updates alert you to the top stories and breaking news about business & human rights by email, highlighting positive initiatives and drawing attention to alleged abuses.
Some of the most critical topics to ensure that companies respect and promote human rights throughout their operations.
Labour rights issues and human rights abuses in the maritime industry
Technology and Human Rights
Opportunities and risks for human rights created by new and emerging technologies
In business operations and supply chains
Corporate Legal Accountability
Concise profiles of lawsuits against companies accused of human rights abuses & commentaries
What must business do to address the biggest human rights challenge of our time?
Global debate on a proposed UN treaty
UN Guiding Principles
Includes implementation tools & examples, information on UN Working Group
Major sporting events
Human rights and business at the World Cup, Olympics and more
Practical tools for companies and commentaries by business people
Chinese investment overseas
Guidance, cases and company responses
Fairness & accountability in companies’ use of oil, gas, coal, minerals, land and water
The links between corporate tax practices and human rights