Headquarters in USA
Author: Malathi Nayak, Reuters
"U.S. companies brace for climate-friendly alternatives in cooling systems", 16 October 2016...
- Related stories: As govts. agree to amend Montreal Protocol & limit high-emission gas, businesses search for alternative technology
- Related in-depth areas: Mitigation
- Related companies: Chemours (formerly part of DuPont) Honeywell
USA: Corporate Equality Index scores record number of companies full marks for having inclusive policies for LGBT workers
Nearly 200 CEOs say their companies are committed to delivering value to all stakeholders, not just shareholders
On August 19, 2019, the Business Roundtable (BRT), a lobbying group composed of leading CEOs in the US, released an updated Statement on the Purpose of a Corporation. This statement expresses a fundamental commitment to all stakeholders, including...
Author: Archana Chaudhary, Bloomberg
"India Is Planning a Huge China-Style Facial Recognition Program", 19 September 2019...
- Related stories: México: Empresas maquiladoras acusadas por diferentes violaciones de los derechos laborales y a la salud de sus personas trabajadoras; una empresa responde
- This is a non response from the following companies: Honeywell
Mexico: Maquila companies accused of a range of labour and health rights violations throughout the pandemic; incl. 2 company responses
The Business and Human Rights Resource Centre invited 15 companies from the manufacturing industry with opperations in Mexico to respond to the wide range of labour and health rights violations against workers throughout the Covid-19 pandemic. The...