Human Resources Manager - Global Human Rights at Pepsico
We are PepsiCo, one of the most iconic and recognized consumer brands around the globe! With net revenues of over $65 billion and almost 300,000 employees worldwide, PepsiCo's approach at work is full force - never settling for second best .
PepsiCo is known for raising the bar with each new endeavor. We are not just committed to winning as individuals, but winning as a team. We Perform With Purpose. Because of that commitment, our HR function is an essential piece of our strategic vision. That means PepsiCo is equally committed to helping people lead healthier lives AND providing a safe and inclusive workplace for our employees to grow personally and professionally.
The HR Manager - Global Human Rights will be the "face" of PepsiCo's global human rights - working closely with Legal and Labor departments as well as global on-site HR teams on the auditing programs for company-owned locations around the globe. The execution of these programs will include developing and providing training to field human resources, ensuring that pre-audit work is completed in a timely manner, and acting as a resource for field HR leaders with questions about audit protocol. Additionally, this position will be responsible for reviewing audit reports and working with Sector and site human resources leaders to develop action plans, where necessary. The HRM - GHR will also work very closely with Corporate Employee Health & Safety staff in the coordination of human rights audits. This role will be responsible for helping set and execute a labor relations strategy for global locations.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Develop, update, and deliver global human rights auditing training for human resources
- Keep site HR leaders on task to timely completion of pre-audit work
- Review all Labor Human Rights audits, work with site human resources to develop a mitigation plan for any non-compliances, and ensure appropriate follow up at the site level
- Serve as the "subject matter expert" resource for field questions concerning human rights audits
- Track reported non-compliances from audits
- Create executive reports summarizing non-compliance trends or serious non-compliance issues
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Management, or other relevant degree;
- Master's degree preferred
- 4+ years Human Resources experience or experience in human rights and employee relations
- Knowledge of, or the ability/willingness to learn, global human rights standards and auditing programs in order to become a subject matter expert in the field
- Ability to quickly learn and proactively seek out information
- Ability to work within a highly matrixed environment
- Ability to interact with and influence PepsiCo executives and front line HR and EHS leaders with credibility at all levels Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and navigate different business and country/region cultures
- Willingness to travel globally and be available for off-hour conference calls to accommodate the schedules of those in other global regions
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.